Departed server shop addition?

Igneel32

Administrator
Staff member
Donation Drive 2018
Minecraft Username
Igneel32
On Departed, GatorThing and I have been searching for a jungle biome for quite a while without success. Jungles are required for the Precasia dimension (therefore also the Gardenacia dimension as the realmstones only come from Precasia) and certain pieces of Advent of Ascension equipment. Due to the biome's elusiveness I have turned to Witchery to try and make a jungle biome. Unfortunately this requires ocelots, which as you know only spawn in jungles. Therefore, I am requesting the addition of ocelot spawn eggs in the Departed server shop.
Sorry if I sound really stuck up and formal but that is how I write :p

Thank you
Igneel32

Krimzin

Veteran
Veteran
Minecraft Username
Krimzin
Hey, Jungle biomes do exist, I've come across a couple in my time on the Departed server. Just takes a bit of searching. If you really need to find one desperately, I can show you where it is. :p

Igneel32

Administrator
Staff member
Donation Drive 2018
Minecraft Username
Igneel32
I've made a jungle biome using Witchery 300m southwest of spawn. Aside from that, I've found a jungle biome at the co-ordinates X: 6574, Z: 9695. If you're looking for ocelots, try summoning them using Thaumcraft's Tablet of Necromancy. Also, there are a couple of chests of stuff which I made there which you are welcome to take from (X: 6262, Z:8254). :)