Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

plazmadule

The Key Points
Why do you want to become a UserAssistant?

Why do you believe you should be a UserAssistant? I am kind, and would love to help people.

What can you contribute to Lolnet as a UserAssistant? Kindness, Humor, and a lot of fun!

Previous Experience and Skills:
(Please note, experience is not necessary. Everyone has to start somewhere)
Have you setup or operated a Minecraft server before? Do you have experience in Administering or Moderating MC Servers or other games? Yes, I once had a private server with a few friends in real life.

What experience do you have with using plugins (Prism, CoreProtect, ReportRTS etc) as a moderating tool? I've never really used it but I can happily learn!

What skills (outside of Minecraft) could you provide lolnet? How would these help the server?
(eg: Website Design, Graphic Design, Experience with running other game servers etc) I could try to advertise, but otherwsie most of my skills are involved in minecraft,

Examples of Contribution to the Server:
What is an example of a time when you acted like a moderator?
(Conflict resolution, helped a newbie, community spirit) Once I helped a group of newbies to lolnet (forgot usernames) and now they are happily playing on survival! I also love helping people build, like I helped build piggysmoo's house, etc.

What is an example of a time you weren't so moderator like?
(Argued with another player, exploited a bug, tried to use x-ray) Um, I don't really grief much, but there was one time when my cat was walking on my keyboard when I was on creative and yeah... you'd know the result.

How would you like to improve lolnet? What can we do better to make using the server better? I would love to help build arenas and be a tester for anything.

Do you own a microphone/headset? And have you used our Mumble server before? I have headphones, and I will be getting a headset in future.

Is there anything else you would like to add? I think we should be able to earn lolcoins by doing quests in the lobby.

Arns

Veteran
Veteran
Minecraft Username
Arns
Re: UserAssistant Application- plazmadule

User app denied; User hasn't met requirements.
If you have any queries please contact an admin.
Thanks,
Lolnet Admin Team.

plazmadule

UserAssistant Application- plazmadule

Hi everyone im plazmadule and i would like to become a UserAssistant.

The Key Points
Why do you want to become a UserAssistant?
Because I love to help, I'm also kind, trustworthy, respectful and Funny (Bonkers,weird and crazy thats what my friends say!?)

Why do you believe you should be a UserAssistant?
Well I believe that I can be a Ua because I love to help people start off.

What can you contribute to Lolnet as a UserAssistant?
So far i keep on talking about lolnet where ever i go from school to family.So im advertising all the time.

Previous Experience and Skills:
(Please note, experience is not necessary. Everyone has to start somewhere)
Have you setup or operated a Minecraft server before? Do you have experience in Administering or Moderating MC Servers or other games?

What experience do you have with using plugins (Prism, CoreProtect, ReportRTS etc) as a moderating tool?
I have never used it before and i would love to try! I know that Jelly would love to help me learn to use one.

What skills (outside of Minecraft) could you provide lolnet? How would these help the server?
(eg: Website Design, Graphic Design, Experience with running other game servers etc)
I have run a server but i don't have any experience in graphic design and/or website design.(Because Im still in school)

Examples of Contribution to the Server:
What is an example of a time when you acted like a moderator?
(Conflict resolution, helped a newbie, community spirit)
I have help a bunch of newbies that just started survival. etc. yoyo919

What is an example of a time you weren't so moderator like?
(Argued with another player, exploited a bug, tried to use x-ray)
When I trolled Chf511 with The_Ice_Mage!

How would you like to improve lolnet? What can we do better to make using the server better?
Well i think lolnet is great just the way it is but i think we might need more comps.

Do you own a microphone/headset? And have you used our Mumble server before?
I am currently saving up for a headset so I can use mumble.(I used to have a microphone but it was old and it stopped working.

Is there anything else you would like to add?
---

Thanks plazmadule

dezil_nz

Content Creator
Veteran
Donation Drive 2017
Donation Drive 2018
Minecraft Username
dezil_nz
Re: UserAssistant Application- plazmadule

declined, you still have not meet the requirements........

Status
Not open for further replies.