[Denied] user undead2146 was banned for duping

Status
Not open for further replies.

undead2146

Ok ill be honest with you guys now because i just remembered that i can not win this war and have to admit that i was indeed duping . I was duping but not heavily to get al lot of sh!t . i once duped because i lost my jetpack due to a bug that pigmen steal then and don't drop them and once because server lagg made me reset my inventory and take away 30 OF MY LIVES and force me to buy a life . after that i did not dupe because i wanted to try a legit start on this server wich i succeeded untill things wich i put lot of work into started dissapearing from my inventory .

mikhaila666

Ascendant
Veteran
Donation Drive 2017
Minecraft Username
mikhaila666
Re: user undead2146 was banned for duping

Just a hint mate, but if Dez banned you for Duping, he knows what you did. If he knows what you did, playing dumb won't help your cause. The steps to get unbanned are 1) admit what you did and 2) apologize. Failure to do those steps means we expect you'd just do it again, so why unban you?

Admin can see what you did, and read the logs. It's also pretty obvious when you have a set-up that is used to dupe items.

dezil_nz

Content Creator
Veteran
Donation Drive 2018
Minecraft Username
dezil_nz

firstly your original post

undead2146 said:
Hello my name is known by most of you as undead2146 . yesterday at the date of 18/07/2014 (don't know exact time) i couldn't not log into the server because the screen said that i was banend due to duping by the admin known as dezil_nz . I would like to know what has happened to relate me to get banned for duping because i don't know why i am being banned because i don't know what has been done wrong . Is it because i have lots of items because if you play -+10hours a day just like me and you have a automatic ore farm you can get the items very fast . Other than that i don't know why i would be banned for duping . Something i would not do.
so in response to this you were banned for duping you did dupe and after running modded servers for over 18 months i know when someone is duping (along with the logs and other tools we use to detect this)

editing your first post was not a good move and has already decreased your chances of this appeal being accepted

undead2146 said:
Ok ill be honest with you guys now because i just remembered that i can not win this war and have to admit that i was indeed duping . I was duping but not heavily to get al lot of sh!t . i once duped because i lost my jetpack due to a bug that pigmen steal then and don't drop them and once because server lagg made me reset my inventory and take away 30 OF MY LIVES and force me to buy a life . after that i did not dupe because i wanted to try a legit start on this server wich i succeeded untill things wich i put lot of work into started dissapearing from my inventory .

just remembered lol i don't just ban people for the fun of it , as for the jet pack that is not a bug its intended game play, the other things you claim to have happened don't justify you cheating.

at this stage i see no reason to unban you

Cheers Dez

undead2146

this is why in the first place i did not wanted to be honest with you guys because this happened to me before but with different concept i was completely honest then and told them everthing and after that they still banned me and i wasted all my time for nothing on that server now because i knew that you guys were still gonna ban me even after i was honest (because everyone is like that ) so i decided to tell a lie to atleast have a CHANCE of not getting banned and losing all my proces don't on this server but it seems like i will never be honest again about my appeals cause i don't wanna repeat what happened here.

yours sincerely undead2146

dezil_nz

Content Creator
Veteran
Donation Drive 2018
Minecraft Username
dezil_nz

if you had been honest from the start this may not have happened yet you acted like you didn't know what was happening. why would anyone give you a second chance based on your thought process, you show no regret for what you did just regret you got caught and the next server you play on you will likely try and cheat again

Status
Not open for further replies.