[Denied]Mute + Jail

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chris_NZ

Defender
Veteran
Minecraft Username
Chris_NZ
So at 1:20pm saturday, I was muted for an hour and jailed for saying "bull ****" after someone forced tp to me purposely, this seems to be extremely unfair and I am asking if I could be unjailed and my mute removed, but chances are that this will be denied and told to "deal with it" as I have been told the past few times.

Re: Mute + Jail

Just to be clear christp123, you were jailed and muted not for this offence only, but for offences you had done previously as well. You were on your last warning, and you blew it. Not only you were warned several times by UA's and staff members, this also includes 0zlw telling you to change that attitude atleast four times via messages. So yes you are correct when you mention, "chances are that this will be denied". However you are wrong, when you claim that you will be told "deal with it". Because this time I am simply going to tell you...learn to be a good and humble human being, not some arrogant person who only cares about them self, and believes that the world resolves around them.

Just something to think about while you are in jail...Act like the person you want to be, if you want your Moderator rank back then you should avoid harassing people or causing trouble, because that is not going to get you anywhere in game, or in life.

Appeal Denied; Thread Locked

Status
Not open for further replies.