[Denied]Last and final appeal

Status
Not open for further replies.

IAmFab

You may not know me but i am markmark,and this is my 2nd account i used this because my other one got banned. (not going to tell why)

i have some thing to clear:
1 my first ban was 5 days i was on nz that time i was gettting a flight home to the phillipines i expect that it will be over but it just said :ban reissued. i think thats a little
unfair beacause i have been deeply upset after seeing im permanently banned.

I am sorry for being an stubborn player on the server,i was wrong that whole time but this time if i get unbanned i will follow rules,regulations and things that staff told me to do and do not do.

Im terribly sorry staff members if i made your days ruined beacause of my stubborness
Especially to those who i have made been extremely mad about my actions.

I would like say that i changed im not that anoying anymore i follow rules and do it,not only words but actions,Please forgive me for my inapropriate actions and please let me be back on Lolnet.

Yours Sincerely,
IamFab a.k.a markmark

mikhaila666

Ascendant
Veteran
Donation Drive 2017
Minecraft Username
mikhaila666
Re: last and final appeal

Mark, you had several attempts to change, grow up, get a clue, or find a learning curve. You failed at all attempts and kept getting banned. Your excuse was "not thinking".

No one cares if you are "deeply upset". You're supposed to be upset by a ban. It's one of those things that makes you think the next time before doing something else stupid.

Giving you extra chances already happened.

Giving you more chances because you "don't think" or are "stubborn" or "deeply upset", just makes the rules and ban system look like it doesn't matter.

The best Ban Appeal is to not get banned in the first place.

Hello,

You have bypassed several bans and have indeed blamed them on stupid reasons as mik has said. Also using another forum account to bypass the forum ban in my opinion isn't a wise decision. You were banned for a reason and to be honest, I think that it should stay.
Of course it isn't my decision as other staff will have their own say.

Thanks,
xDill

mikhaila666

Ascendant
Veteran
Donation Drive 2017
Minecraft Username
mikhaila666

.....You may not know me but i am markmark,and this is my 2nd account i used this because my other one got banned. (not going to tell why).....

This also was funny mark. Points for making me laugh. Not tells us why? We know, Dez banned you from the forums after you got banned ingame and tried to put up stupid polls for people to vote to unban you.

So guess what? You bybassed a forum ban to appeal an ingame ban. Still not thinking really good......

Go find another server. Have a nice life.

Status
Not open for further replies.