[Denied]Hello Again.

Status
Not open for further replies.

ARoarNearInkEmo

Hello Staff, Members and anyone else.
I was banned a while ago for a lot of reasons, the most being "hacking" let me just tell you, the first ban i got was for nodus, then, i didn't even know what nodus was, i admit to using X-Ray and Fly hacks, but believe me i have changed, a lot. then i was banned for accessing Schnicks account, but accessing when you don't have a password ? I did that because i had finished the parkour and wanted a reward that was offered when you start. The next offence after that was for bypassing my ban by changing my ip address, I guess, I didn't know any other servers, so I wanted to be on Lolnet all the time.I used to be a little obnoxious annoying 11 year old then i turned 12 and became more annoying, but now i am 13 and i want this new year of my life not to become annoying but to become trusted.

Yours Sincerely
Arnie

Chris_NZ

Defender
Veteran
Minecraft Username
Chris_NZ
Re: Hello Again.

Hey Arnie
Just going to throw my opinion in, you have already had a second chance, which we did accept and you still used a hacked client and bypassed, I really don't see why you would be let on again.

TechnocratX

Minecraft Username
TechnocratX
Second chance

Well christp123, you had multiple chances and a perm ban as well, and you were let off lightly after 3 months. So I don't see why we can't give Arnie another chance, he has been banned from 2013 so I'd say he's learnt his lesson. I say give him another chance.

ShadowKissed

Minecraft Username
ShadowKissed

I second Technocrat's view. I know my view might not mean much but...

I know Arnie pretty well and consider her a good friend. I know that she won't let you staff down if you let her back on the server. And, well...third time lucky:p

Hope to see you on the server soon Arnie,

Elisha_Day

mikhaila666

Ascendant
Veteran
Donation Drive 2017
Minecraft Username
mikhaila666

It's up to the admins on that server. But those are some pretty serious offenses. Hacking into an admin account? Sounds like you had no respect for any rules. This thread has been up a few days though. If I talk to owlz or chosen i'll mention it to them.

Hi Arnie,

Two things I would like to mention, to this date, you are in the top 5, for the amount of chances users have been given for breaking the rules. I have myself given you at-least 5 jails for different offences, multiple mutes, and god knows how many temp-bans. Personally, I am not convinced that you would make a positive contribution to our community, especially with the attitude like:

" accessing Schnicks account, but accessing when you don't have a password ?"
That there shows an erratic and unmerciful attitude, which I believe is not great for the community. However for the sake of it, I will conduct an internal poll within staff members, that will decide wether you will be unbanned or not.

Feel free to add your opinion in a comment below.

Thread Open For Next 48 Hours; Appeal UnderInvestigation

dezil_nz

Content Creator
Veteran
Donation Drive 2018
Minecraft Username
dezil_nz
Re: [UnderInvestigation]Hello Again.

Arnie said:
Well looking at this like : https://www.lolnet.co.nz/banmanager/ind ... e&server=0 I have only been tempbanned twice, permbanned twice, all in all that is only 4 bans, yet you make it seem a lot worse than that, Chosen.
So given the opertunity to say something constructive that may get you unbanned you instead use the opertunity to attack chosens integrity

So I'll save him the Hassel appeal denied

Cheers Dez

Status
Not open for further replies.