[Denied] Betty's ban appeal

Status
Not open for further replies.

BettyBoo948

Hi as you know im bettyboo948 and i have made alot of accounts to bypass my banned and i have learned my leason and i have a account GuessWhoShame and XxTommyGunzxX Cought me red handed and i was honest and i said ill be honest i am BettyBoo948 and i love and miss this server it is my favorite server ever and if the account i try and go on is banned i make another one so........I Just want to say please forgive me and Think about unbannding BettyBoo948 and Mrolo :) Thanks So Much.

Hazair

Re: Betty's ban appeal

I was also present during this time and betty did seem to be sincere in apologizing for her actions. she really does love your sever (shown by the numerous attempts to keep playing) I think like tommy said a reduction in ban time to a week or two would be a good show of faith.

Titan_of_Time

Minecraft Username
Titan_of_Time

Ok, let me make a few things clear.

BettyBoo948 was originally tempbanned for 10 days for some reason.

She then proceeded to make accounts (GuessWhoShame etc) to bypass this ban, which resulted in an ip ban being issued and the ban on BettyBoo948 to become a permanent ban.

She AGAIN avoided being banned by making Mrolo, which, even though we didnt have evidence, multiple Moderators and Admins believed it was her. When i came to have evidence in my possession, i followed through with yet another IP ban and permanent ban.

If, instead of trying multiple times to avoid bans, BettyBoo948 had made a ban appeal OR waited out the 10 day temporary ban, this could have all been avoided.

Tommy

fair enough, as she is still coming on as Guesswhoshame as we write these posts its clear she doesnt care or learn from her mistakes

Chris_NZ

Defender
Veteran
Minecraft Username
Chris_NZ

Betty, I honestly think you should stay banned. You were stupid enough to try and avoid a temp ban. Why people do this, I will never know...

0zlw

Veteran
Veteran
Minecraft Username
0zlw

Lets see some sincerity in an apology, specifically for what you did, and why if you should be unbanned, and why you won't do whatever you were banned for and how you will positively contribute to Lolnet.

Show some of this and I will consider your situation.

Status
Not open for further replies.