Not open for further replies.

Krimzin

Paladin
Veteran
Minecraft Username
Krimzin
Re: Banned for not calming down and swearing

Suge9000

Your ban appeal doesn't state why you chose to bypass your current ban with the account 'Drakula' nor does it seem very sincere, You have had in total: 1 warning, 4 mutes and 2 previous bans.

If you felt the ban was unfair you should have created a Ban Appeal here before you made the mistake of bypassing your punishment.

Suge9000

plz unban me im begging you plz i will not do it again i swear.i cry to god.im sorry for useing another accont and swearing i want to play with my frend and sorry i wert carming down.ill let you think. my other account is my grand dads i got him banded i cry plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz.i was sad when you banded me.

Suge9000

Hi, I'm Suge's Grand dad, this is to confirm the Drakula account belongs to me. He did not intentionally bypass, he simply just tried to help me out with some issues i had with with the game. I have spoken to him about his behaviour.

drachennzz

Minecraft Username
drachennzz

while i wasn't there during the latest incident I have been present at a couple of times where the chat from suge9000 was (being PC) abrasive to other users and did not cease with warnings from staff and user assistants. This alone would incur a small ban to cool down and bypassing of any form cannot be tolerated which even if its true the use of (its a family members account) cannot be taken at face value due to inability to check this and the many times the excuse has been used falsely. thread will be left open for moderators/admin involved in ban to make decision if there will be a reduction if at all.

As for now ban will stay (pending decision)

Re: [pending]Banned for not calming down and swearing

Appeal Denied as the ban is only 10 days long.

Appeal Denied; Thread Locked

Status
Not open for further replies.