[Denied]Banned for false acquisitions.

Status
Not open for further replies.

WhiteAxle

I have recently got banned due to false acquisitions, i have be accused for "X-raying"
First of all i don't even know what X-raying is, and second of all i have not used it.

Also i have been "told off" for walking through lava.. of course i can walk through lava, i have god mode active.

There is no solid proof to this Ban.

And i'm pretty sure i can mine where i want..

Also i have had a look through the Ban Appeals and came past this from Littletorres510
"So I littletorres510 was banned under admittance of having an x-ray texture pack, not a mod nor hacked client which I am banned under."

If you were going to ban me permanently i would a refund on my VIP, as i had just bought it less than a week ago.

Thanks, Wh1teAxle

cptwin

Veteran
Veteran
Minecraft Username
cptwin
Re: Banned for false acquisitions.

Hi Wh1teAxle

Firstly please always check out our ban system first (https://www.lolnet.co.nz/banmanager/index.php?action=viewplayer&player=wh1teaxle&server=0), you have not been banned permanently.
We do have ways of detecting xray and cheating and our staff will only apply bans when they are sure. I will invite TechnocratX to provide further information on this to clarify.

Lastly I would like to draw your attention to the Donation Terms and Conditions:
"Donations made to Lolnet are donations and are not refundable."

Beats1110

Firstly TechnocratX, Dylanjmj_NZ, Sicronage and I had all noticed you stopping just before you were about to hit a lava tube, then you dug down and directly towards diamonds which seems rather odd.
When I was on mumble with Sicronage he did mention the he saw you up against a wall look around, He did tell mod + but nothing happened, EnviousViper did come to back you up and when I offered to go on mumble with him/her to say why he/she shouldnt be banned and he/she said 'You dont have any proof, so you cant ban him, you need a video recording or screen shots' that statement is wrong.

I can vouch for Xraying, I was personally going to ban you and your friend who I had enough evidence to ban permanently for. So therefore your friend had been permanently banned for the use of hacked client. I was pretty sure you were using it too, but didn't have enough evidence, now I can use core protect logs, which shows you mining about a stack of diamond per hour. While spying on you guys 3-4 days ago, I placed some diamond ores around you, that were well hidden, and you dug straight towards them. So therefore you are currently legible for permanent ban, which I will be talking to Admins about, the reason you are not permanently banned right now is because JnrMod's don't have the permission to do so.

As you mentioned
There is no solid proof to this Ban.
Here is the proof...this is just one of the many pages

Also you referring to littletorres510 case is a completely different thing as he admitted to using Xray, so right now what you should be worrying about is yourself, than other peoples cases. Because with that attitude, I am hoping to make your punishment as harsh as possible.

And now referring to
If you were going to ban me permanently i would a refund on my VIP, as i had just bought it less than a week ago.
If you read the terms and conditions carefully when you donated, you would have notices it mentioned "Donations made to Lolnet are donations and are not refundable." ; "In return for a donation to Lolnet, the Donator may receive virtual ingame rewards, currently in the form of ingame privileges and ingame currency. This is done as a way to thank users who donator and recognise their support for keeping Lolnet around." ; "We also reserve the right to add and remove "perks" as we see fit." and "- All ranks last for a maximum of 1 Year from donation and can be changed and removed at any time."

Thread UnderReview;

Re: [UnderInvestigation]Banned for false acquisitions.

User just bypassed ban my coming on as Alanthedog. Permanent IP ban rewarded.

Appeal Denied;
Thread Open For Next 24 Hours For Further Comments.

TechnocratX

Minecraft Username
TechnocratX
I had a complaint from a user that Wh1teAxle was using X-Ray. I wen't invisible and followed him as he mined. I noticed that he didn't follow any normal search pattern and just dug seeming random long tunnels until he a deposit of dimes, then changed direction and headed directly to another. As for the lava thing I noticed he just went straight into the lava, dug underneath and was mining dimes beneath it. At the time I believed this was enough proof enough of X-Ray use, and to be fair to the other players I had to take action, so I just temp banned him for 1 day.

I was thinking of leaving it at that, just as a warning. But now Wh1teAxle made an appeal, tried the bypass the ban, and it's escalated too far now. And Wh1teAxle if you had read the successful appeals I think you would find the ones who are remorseful are most likely to have their ban appeals accepted.

WhiteAxle

To be honest I had no idea what xraying was I did not know it was against the rules. As I posted his appeal I went and found it what it was, now I admit to using "xraying" and I never really just used it to diamonds, the most diamonds I got out of was about 40 which you guys have obviously taken when some of them were mined by others. I mostly used to mine iron and coal, I didn't use it all the time. I hadn't known about it for long, only about half a week or so. I never knew that it was against the rules and consider it as a "Mod", as I know that it is now I mod and is against the rules on the server as using it, I will not be using it or anything like it before.
Sorry for the inconvenience. Thanks.

WhiteAxle

Re inquiring about my ban - Wh1teAxle

I have posted in the last ban request but it has not been looked over,
I admit to "X-Raying" cause i have found out about what it actually is, i had no idea what it was to start off with.

I apologize for using the mod, Theres not really any point in giving excuses cause its just a waste of time, I did not know that they were classed as a Mod and also against the rules, as it does not harm anyone.

Also, I would like to be un-banned, and if I could get a second chance to be on the server that would be great as I have spent hours and hours with mates on it, I also promise to not use "x-raying" or any Mod like it again.

Thanks you, Wh1teAxle. :D

dezil_nz

Content Creator
Veteran
Donation Drive 2018
Minecraft Username
dezil_nz
Re: Re inquiring about my ban - Wh1teAxle

you posted on that earlier this morning please dont be impatient

Wh1teAxle said:
I apologize for using the mod, Theres not really any point in giving excuses cause its just a waste of time, I did not know that they were classed as a Mod and also against the rules, as it does not harm anyone.
ok so you dont know the definition of a mod, and you dont think that you having an advantage over the rest of the player base is harmful, you also bypassed your ban on another account which is why you ended up perma banned, anything else you want to add before a verdict is reached

WhiteAxle

That was my brother that went on, I told him to go on to see what you guys took out of the chests. And no that's about it.

Kingu

Veteran
Veteran
Minecraft Username
Kingu

Please do not use the 'my brother' excuse, just own up and your Appeal will have a greater chance of being reconsidered.

WhiteAxle

It was actually my brother, as he lives in the same house. What would be the point in buying a whole new account?
I am not using as an excuse, i did ask him to go and check.

Kingu

Veteran
Veteran
Minecraft Username
Kingu

No matter what the cause was, logging into another account with the same IP as a banned account, automatically means an IP ban is in order.

dezil_nz

Content Creator
Veteran
Donation Drive 2018
Minecraft Username
dezil_nz

Wh1teAxle said:
That was my brother that went on, I told him to go on to see what you guys took out of the chests. And no that's about it.
so you brother was trusted to your claim?

WhiteAxle

No my brother wasnt trusted to my claim, but my mate that was online that i tried to talk to you was, and i couldve asked him to check the chests.

Wh1teAxle, your ban appeal has been rejected, we have to treat you the same way as all other users. Secondly, your house in game has been making my life hell since yesterday, you spawned 3000 mobs in one chunk, and that had been effecting the whole server. You need to use your brain, your actions are causing inconvenience to everyone. Also your account is your responsibility, so you are equally held responsible if your brother or mate went on your account.

Appeal Denied; Thread Locked

Status
Not open for further replies.