Username: Nick Cdrw
Main server you play on: FTB Infinity

---About the Punishment---

Punishment issued: Ban
Length of punishment: x
Reason given in database: hacking: 32599e5387251a477e16894dca7417bf

---Your Appeal---

What you dispute: i think it was server error or technical error
Why do you dispute this/evidence: Hacking: 32599e5387251a477e16894dca7417bf <-- what number is this and the one banned me is Console Plugin.

Additional details/comments:
I've been off the server for almost 3 month and when i finally have my free day to play back lol net, my id was banned. i can log in to the portal but when i click on Infinity with Compass, i was kicked out by the server and my id banned. Admins, please check my status in database and clarify my case as soon as possible since i need to get back to my work really soon. tq

nickcdrw

Re: Ban Appeal

I don't know anything about Hacking, if my clicking on compass is Hacking, then Admins should do something about the compass in portal, might be happen to someone else in future.

dezil_nz

Content Creator
Veteran
Donation Drive 2018
Minecraft Username
dezil_nz

this is your one and only chance to come clean, you sure you don't know anything about hacking?

nickcdrw

sory admin, u can refer back my log, i never log in for almost 2-3 month due to my work. and as i said, please give me explanation of what hacking is, i have check out all kind of Punishment with good reason in Database but not me, the most weird case of all. U should look into my Advice about me Clicking the Compass in Map Portal and Crashed... im a Donor for my self, i contribute to this server so there's no point on HAcking this server, by the way, im not that desperate to hack any server since im not a poor(noob) player. u can clarify me from FaMatrix. tq

dezil_nz

Content Creator
Veteran
Donation Drive 2018
Minecraft Username
dezil_nz

lol, if you are not a hacker why do you have an xray mod?

nickcdrw

xray? what xray? and u lol me. i don't think its appropriate. could u clarify me what xray is. tq

dezil_nz

Content Creator
Veteran
Donation Drive 2018
Minecraft Username
dezil_nz

I don't think its appropriate that you use a modification on your client that gives you an advantage but here we are having the discussion, based on your response you are still playing the I didn't do it card yet the logs show you with additional mods that are used for cheating

nickcdrw

so u are saying im using cheating mods? and for your info, im using FTB launcher since ur own Launcher wont work for my pc. and mods, in my FTB Infinity there's a lot. too much to describe as im always playing and researching mods and packs from a lot of mods Author and friends. please Clarify me what mod xray is and i will remove it. and for this matter, i never intended nor interested in modifying LolNet Launcher as it is un-usable to me. tq

dezil_nz

Content Creator
Veteran
Donation Drive 2018
Minecraft Username
dezil_nz

you only have 3 additional mods in your launcher CJB|[email protected], <CJB ASM>@000, and [email protected] they are all from the same dev and are all intended to help players cheat, and you are still playing the I am innocent card you have added these you will only have added them after researching what they do so I don't think just removing it will resolve the matter

nickcdrw

ok then, do as u like. this matter is over and i will not making any excuses how those mods in my mod directory. u can ban keep banning my id

my advice fix your attitude towards players. as i read almost every post in this page. your admins as well as your self having bad attitude problem while handling and replying players post. That would make them more sincerer on appealing punishment. tq for your time

nickcdrw

it appears my son using it playing in single player after he updating the Launcher.

tq for your time

dezil_nz

Content Creator
Veteran
Donation Drive 2018
Minecraft Username
dezil_nz

Wow lay the blame on your offspring good one

I love how you have an issue with my attitude, yet you think its ok to cheat, how do you expect the staff to react when you cheat, we are normally good but I gave you an opportunity at the beginning of this discussion to come clean and you chose not to use it, so why would I respect or give you any curtesy in the posts, though if you look back at my posts in this topic they have all been fair and the only reason I laughed is that you passed up your one opportunity of having a slim chance of being welcome back in the community

so Appeal Denied

and lastly I think it is you who needs to have a look at your attitude, had you not broken our rules you would not be being punished, then you demand we are sincere with you as well........ wait........ no....... I....... cant........ help........ myself.......... LOL

Status
Not open for further replies.