[Denied]Ban Appeal

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fianite

Hi I have thought deaply about my actions that affected other players on your awesome to play server and was wondering if you could give me one last chance and i promise from the bottom of my heart i will try my best to make sure the server stays a good server without any problems it has been 2 or so weeks and I am bored out of my mind and have been constantly thinking about playing it again but as i have been permanently banned i could not do so, so if you could please give me one last chance

Love from me Fianite aka (ElitePred)

Chris_NZ

Defender
Veteran
Minecraft Username
Chris_NZ
Re: Ban Appeal

You have had multiple chances to redeem your actions after the first incident, and yet you decided to push it a little further by griefing a mod, seriously dude... Did you ever think that it was okay to grief a staff member? You might want to actually.. I don't know.. read the lolnet rules.
Let's see here, what were you banned for. First time "Griefing another player's base - Bypassing protection" Now you SHOULD have learned from that, guess not. Second and current ban is the exact same, what makes us think that you won't grief again? Because you "will try your best", yeah I don't know how well we trust that word. We'll let VINDICTATOR1972 and FaMatrix decide your fate, as you griefed them.

Edit: Also if I'm not mistaken, you tried to bypass your ban by changing your name to Finite, as lolified_ said. Kinda makes us not really... you know, trust people like that. Odds are not looking in your favour right now.

FaMatrix

Content Creator
Veteran
Donation Drive 2017
Donation Drive 2018
Minecraft Username
FaMatrix

Hi, FaMatrix's here..

First, you decided to grief Vindi's stuff inside his claim, bypassing protection with Wrench on some machine blocks - Gave you 2weeks ban from server (Same to Lolified_) and wiped your floating island that was near my Base. None of stuff that was legit obtained by you, mostly were from Vindi.

After you got back from your 2weeks ban, you decided to grief my Botania setup and you thought that no one would find out? You made a huge mistake right there, your friend didn't do anything this time. End up getting permanent ban from me.

I think we have 'trust' issues right there, because you're 'trying to do your best' - Doesn't mean you would stop griefing random player's base. How hard is it to not to grief, it's not hard to obtain these stuff like Botania, Blood magic or any power generation machines. It would take a little while to get things done after you get resources.. You grief someone's stuff, you waste their time.

It seems that you're trying to bypass our ban system by changing your username? Since you changed your username within 30mins after getting banned by me.

Overall, you may not be welcome to return back onto server..

-Matrix

VINDICTATOR1972

Veteran
Veteran
Minecraft Username
VINDICTATOR1972

I don't have much more to add in as Chris and FaMatrix have both said plenty.

But I would be inclined to give you this pass if your first Ban was a Permanent one and not a Followup 2 weeks after your previous ban had ended.

Usually when I get an urge to do something bad or Bored on the server, I just go Mining in the DDark and Take down a Fortress down there even. I didn't build it, the Code did, so No persons are unhappy that their work is gone. But the best way for someone to avoid griefing anyone is to have adequate Distractions on their screen EG YouTube.

But I am gonna have to say that you stay Banned until your Appeal shows a lot more Progress.

Peace!
-----Vindictator1972

Fianite

ok i understand all the bad i have caused but i have thought deeply about my actions and i will do all that i can to make you not hate me and i changed my name because i really feel attached to your server and i really wanted to come back if you can find some place in your heart no matter how big a place to forgive me and let me back on ill be extremely happy and if you want we can sort things out over skype if thats alright with you or on steam but i am really sorry for you thinking im an untrustworthy person but i have been trying as hard as i can to be more patient with collecting stuff on servers and Lolifed_ and myself have lost all our items either Collected ourselves or griefed so i want to try and start fresh as a happy trust worthy person and again if you can find time any of you to skype me about things then ill be the most happiest person ever

Fianite :'( ' ' '

Fianite

You know what Vindictator1972 even though i raided u and u probs hate me i think ur actually a cool guy and i u can Skype me sometime and sort things out i think the reason as well for me raiding is getting peer pressered by lolified_.. i know its not a good enough reason for me to raid u guys but if u can skype me ill explain everything also thanks Vindictator1972 for actually almost understanding i think but ur a really nice guy and if i get unbanned ill try my hardest to pay u back.... if u do skype me i could also probs set up a way for me to send u something in return for being a good friend i wish i could say but a good person

<3 Fianite <3

Fianite

Ohh and i have also found myself a girlfriend that has been keeping me distracted if u know what i mean vindictator as you said to find adequate destraction and i have also gotten into more hobbies like hunting and Fishing, a different variety of games throughout steam so i dont think i will be raiding anymore tbh i dont even know if all this that im doing now is even worth my time as i might not have time to play but it would still be nice to play and hang out and talk to u awesome guys on lolnet

<3 Fianite <3

dezil_nz

Content Creator
Veteran
Donation Drive 2018
Minecraft Username
dezil_nz

this appeal is denied as stated if it was a first offence we would consider it, its not

Status
Not open for further replies.