[DENIED] Application For UserAssistant Jake2Lit

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jake12

Why do you want to become a UserAssistant?
I would like to become a UserAssistant because there are many people that need help day and night on the server that need help, and I try and help people to the best of my abilities.

Why do you believe you should be a UserAssistant?
I believe i should be a UserAssistant because i have the knowledge to help people and their needs with any minecraft or computer problems.

What can you contribute to Lolnet as a UserAssistant?
I can contribute to Lolnet by helping people and their need with minecraft or any mods need help with, or i can help people with computer issues to the best of my abilities.

Previous Experience and Skills:

Have you setup or operated a Minecraft server before? Do you have experience in Administering or Moderating MC Servers or other games?
I have not really moderated any where but a little minecraft server with about 5-10 people on each day.

What experience do you have with using plugins (Prism, CoreProtect, ReportRTS etc) as a moderating tool?
World edit and PermissionsEX

What skills (outside of Minecraft) could you provide lolnet? How would these help the server?
(eg: Website Design, Graphic Design, Experience with running other game servers etc)

I have knowledge over computer parts and computer issues, but i am not studying for any of it because i am 15.

Examples of Contribution to the Server:

What is an example of a time when you acted like a moderator?
(Conflict resolution, helped a newbie, community spirit)

I have help a new player with thaumcraft for their very first time ever playing modded minecraft. I have acted like a moderator when someone needed forums assistance on a different server.

What is an example of a time you weren't so moderator like?
(Argued with another player, exploited a bug, tried to use x-ray)

I have tried to exploit a server before and learned my lesson, i can also be in a very bad mood and not want to be bothered and i just feel like enjoying a game.

About You:

Time Zone and when are you typically online. (We are looking for a diverse range of timezones to have more staff available more often):
i am in the central time zones i will be on between 5:30-10:00

How would you like to improve lolnet? What can we do better to make using the server better?

One thing you guys could do a little bit better on is the FTB beyond server and trying to help out the TPS on the server, it is still run able for me, but my friends sometimes have a bit of trouble playing on it.

Do you own a microphone/headset? And have you used our Discord server before?
I do own a mic (Astro a40) i have not tried the discord server yet though, but i look forward to it.

Is there anything else you would like to add?
Nope, Thanks for your time :)

FaMatrix

Content Creator
Veteran
Donation Drive 2017
Donation Drive 2018
Minecraft Username
FaMatrix
Application Denied, user has not met the requirement.

Status
Not open for further replies.