[Denied] Appeal for the ban of RocknRolla

Status
Not open for further replies.

minerkieth

What happened: I was building a house, then someone asked if they could move in, i said yes then somebody private messaged me "you have to sell it to him" So i took his word for it and asked for $1. Then a whole bunch of mods and modassistants teleported to me and starting saying i am gonna be banned. Then i was permanently-banned :?: So i was basically trolled into getting banned.

Fault: I did not realize what he was trying to make me do.

Request: I would like to be unbanned or at least put on trial.

Info: I have been trying to inform the admins what really happened but they kept banning the alternative account.

Thanks for your time
Your's sincerely,
RocknRolla

dezil_nz

Content Creator
Veteran
Donation Drive 2018
Minecraft Username
dezil_nz
Re: Appeal for the ban of RocknRolla

firstly

why did it take you almost 1 month to appeal this ban in my opinion you are to late to appeal

you have been warned and banned before for creative abuse and yet it seems you still haven't read the rules
viewtopic.php?f=33&t=632

you have also been banned multiple times for using hacked clients
viewtopic.php?f=33&t=1013
viewtopic.php?f=33&t=1069
viewtopic.php?f=33&t=1444

put all this together and your future on the server doesn't look that great

cheers Dez

minerkieth

I realize that i don't have the greatest reputation of lolnet, in fact probably one of the worst. And the reason i took so long is because i honestly didn't know the reason that i got banned... I really miss the server And wish to play on it again sometime in the future

Yours Sincerely,
RocknRolla

soulstealer

if I may interject. you have not learnt your lesson. you not only got caught once but three times. and then you tried to get around it by creating a new account...

To be honest mate you will not learn, I would say to the mods enforce the perm ban

0zlw

Veteran
Veteran
Minecraft Username
0zlw

Claims have not been refuted, Appeal denied.

Status
Not open for further replies.