Denied - Afk clicker glitch

Status
Not open for further replies.

gdolphin

Minecraft Username
gdolphin
Hello again. Gdolphin here
I hoped we wouldn't meet again. I have found a way around the afk kicker without downloading or using a hack. I used a rf tools saturation dimelet and put on my space to repeat. I am surprised it didn't kick me. Sorry about that. Could I please be unbanned.
Thanks

gdolphin

Minecraft Username
gdolphin
Also there is nothing wrong with this. I know its immoral but the afk kicker is broken.

gdolphin

Minecraft Username
gdolphin
It was not deliberate. I have never even tried this before. I can understand a kick or warning but putting something over a spacebar should not be included in exploiting the system. I strongly believed that I would be kicked. Please let me back. It is a little harsh not to give warning of this exploit, (which i did not know existed) not issuing a ban for "exploiting" the system.

GatekeeperTDS

Ascendant
Veteran
Minecraft Username
GatekeeperTDS
"but putting something over a spacebar should not be included in exploiting the system"

We determine what's an exploit, not you.

"It was not deliberate."

I would theorize that since you know we have an AFK timer, and you put something on your spacebar *deliberately*, that it was deliberate.

"which i did not know existed"

Yes, yes, you did.

Our AFK timer is in place for a reason, whether you understand it or not. Try filling out a ban appeal *properly* and we might be willing to reconsider the ban, but since you're not taking responsibility for skirting our rules, and lecturing *us* on what's an exploit, the ban stays.

gdolphin

Minecraft Username
gdolphin
=== Lolnet Ban Appeal #2 ===

---About You---

Username: Gdolphin
Main server you play on: Skyfactory 3

---About the Punishment---

Punishment issued: Ban
Length of punishment: Unknown
Reason given in database: Exploiting afk kicker

---Your Appeal---

Do you accept what you have done: Yes

Why do you think your punishment should be reduced:
It is a one off occasion and it will never happen again. I am a active member and help on the server.

Additional details/comments:
I am sorry for what I have done. I did not mean to whine and I am sorry for exploiting the system.

dezil_nz

Content Creator
Veteran
Donation Drive 2018
Minecraft Username
dezil_nz
if this was a one off why did i catch you doing it after you had told the whole server about how you had done it, and the resources you had gained by doing it?

gdolphin

Minecraft Username
gdolphin
Look if I'm not going to get unbanned that it fine. I lied as a hope that it would reduce my sentence. Its not like I could get banned more. I am disappointed and I am sorry.
It was a good server. Thanks for the good times.
Regards
Gdolphin

gdolphin

Minecraft Username
gdolphin
Is it possible to change the permaban to make it like a 3 week ban. I would still like to go on eventually.

FaMatrix

Content Creator
Veteran
Donation Drive 2017
Donation Drive 2018
Minecraft Username
FaMatrix
Ban appeal denied.

Bypassing AFK System with using some sort of glitch/bug is not acceptable on our server.

Rule #5 - No deliberate use of bugs or exploits

If you have any questions, feel free to contact our staff member.

Cheers.

Status
Not open for further replies.