---About You---

Username: Exrion
Main server you play on (or Survival): DDnSS

---About the Punishment---

Punishment issued: Temp Ban
Length of punishment: 24 Hrs
Reason given in database: Auto: Please refrain from swearing

---Your Appeal---

Hi, sorry again for swearing... I hope to get my 24 hr ban reduced or perhaps removed (though I doubt it would be removed). I try to keep my language in check on this server and failed again. I said 'shit' and because of how I frequently use it IRL and in other online platforms, it is to me, a word I naturally don't flag as inappropriate. I understand this is my fault and understand the consequences. I wish to play with my friends on the server and a 24-hour ban will cause me to miss a lot of progress. We plan on building a proper base today and I don't want to be left out. Sorry once again, for swearing here. I really do understand if the ban cannot be reduced or removed. Thank you for your time, and my sincere apologies once again.

Vercci

Administrator
Staff member
Minecraft Username
Vercci
You reached the end of the automated responses.
We're serious about the no swearing stuff. People usually learn after the warnings, some after the mutes start flying.

If I remove this now, I'm going to treat it as your final chance before a permaban. Otherwise the plan would be permamute on your next swear, at which point you would accept it was your last chance and then it would be permaban.

Or you could just ask for the permamute now.

Let me know what you want to do.

Exrion

Minecraft Username
Exrion
Hi, thanks for the quick response. I really can't express how sorry I am for this. I understand that you guys want a community that is safe for kids to play in without profanities flying. I can't adhere to those rules and have been punished because of that. I am simply too careless in what I type. I think a permamute would do well, the profanity filter only works with general chat right? I hope to still be able to whisper to my friends in-game. Sorry for the trouble. I don't suppose there is any way I could be permabanned in-game if I literally cannot swear in a way the filter can detect it right? I'd hate to be permabanned halfway through a playthrough of a modpack because of my own mistakes.

Vercci

Administrator
Staff member
Minecraft Username
Vercci
No idea if pm'ing works while muted, guess you could figure it out. Shouldn't be able to swear through a mute unless you're being really creative. Private messages aren't moderated unless we get complaints. Assuming you're playing with friends you got discord or something to chat with them instead?

If you want to swear with your friends just keep it out of our chat.

And if you us to convey a message to your friends when we notice them in chat, maybe your discord ID if you haven't set one up already, can do. Or if I'm around a temporary unmute so you can sort out some option like that.

Unbanned, Muted

[edit] if I do, might help to know your teammate's names so I can address them

Exrion

Minecraft Username
Exrion
Thank you. Have a great day and I hope I won't be of any more trouble to you and the staff.

Exrion

Minecraft Username
Exrion
Weird, I was temp muted once and it allowed me to still whisper. Yes, we have discord calls but sometimes I can't call or just need to communicate so I use whispers. Thanks for the help anyways.