DDNSS Server help?

OZJAMD321

Legendary
Minecraft Username
OZJAMD321
Hi CR Owners/Admin,

I have just tried to get back on to the DDNSS server due to the chronic lag issues on the DJ2 servers and hopefully go back to DJ2 after the majority of players have dropped off (in a bid to help the server) but it looks like the DDNSS server has moved/gone!? What do I need to do to be able to start playing DDNSS on this server again please?

Please advise

Kind Regards

OZJAMD

Vercci

Administrator
Staff member
Minecraft Username
Vercci
Was announced on discord two days ago

xElementzx said:
Say Sayonara to DW20, Vanilla Survival and DDnSS.. Before you get excited, no... nothing is replacing them we're just freeing up space for development purposes

OZJAMD321

Legendary
Minecraft Username
OZJAMD321
Didn't see that :( . Is there a way to put it back temporarily to alleviate the pressure on the DJ2 server if only for a few months perhaps? There is still lots to do on that modpack.

Regards

Vercci

Administrator
Staff member
Minecraft Username
Vercci
Up to the others. They got rid of a bunch of specific servers. May have been some criteria other than lowest player numbers.

OZJAMD321

Legendary
Minecraft Username
OZJAMD321
Up to the others. They got rid of a bunch of specific servers. May have been some criteria other than lowest player numbers.
I understand in regards to low numbers playing etc but due to the high amount of players on the DJ2 server it has almost rendered the server unusable (for the time being)... Who would we need to speak to to try and get the DDNSS server back up for a temporary measure until the numbers die down on DJ2 please?

FYI, I am not the only one who wants to go back on to DDNSS.

I'm happy to stay on DJ2 but I'm only going to make a bad problem even worse.

Many thanks

OZ

xElementzx

Owner
Staff member
Administrator
Ascendant
Donation Drive 2017
Donation Drive 2018
Minecraft Username
xElementzx
DDnSS and DW20 both had consistently low player numbers, even when DJ2 was averaging 6 players across a whole week for the last 4 weeks, DDnSS was averaging at best 0.1 with DW20 at 0.22, Ozone 0.4, Omnifactory 0.13, SF4 0.111, Stoneblock 2 0.489

We picked the 2 servers with the lowest player count and DW20 had been hosted long enough that the world had been around plenty of time.

DDnSS died off fast, again this is the second time we had started the server with the exact same result.