Config change for Invasion.

mikhaila666

Ascendant
Veteran
Donation Drive 2017
Minecraft Username
mikhaila666
OK, so it looks like server configs are pretty much the Invasion Pack Default settings. Note these are different from the default settings for the raiders mod, Invasion has them cranked.

Currently, the Raid difficulty goes up each 8 days. We just hit day 64, so level 8. This means raiders tunneling to you with diamond picks (not all, small%), but Creepers with Lasers, robot spiders, and very hard to kill mobs. Some with Insane armor and hundreds of points. 10 wacks to kill with enchanted diamond greatsword. This is the point you should be up into steel, basic machines, turrets, etc.

A minecraft day/night is 20 minutes. So on the server currently, we will get to Day 72 in one real day, and Level 12. Level 24 the next day, and climbing. I'm not sure where the Robotic Trex come in, but probably day two :)

I'd suggest cutting this down a bit. Raid level could go up at 1/4th the pace, and we'd be adding 3 levels a day. Still means someone joining week two has a lot of trouble, but that's plenty slow for people on the first day to really advance, explore, etc.

So looking at the configs in the Raiders folder, this is the main thing to change:

Line 139:
# This is the Raid difficulty. Each set amount of days the mobs get harder(Raid Difficulty increases +1). Each x amount of days harder mobs have more of a chance to spawn its cumulative [range: 1 ~ 100, default: 5]
I:"Raid Day Difficulty Progression"=8 ***CHANGE THE 8 to 32***

I'd also suggest just restarting the world. That is an ugly and horrible starting area, with no resources, and just islands. These happen a lot for some reason in SP. With rippy fish in the ocean, exploring is...challenging.

And the base is blown up, and horrible things happened :)

LX_Gaming

Staff member
Administrator
Developer
Minecraft Username
LX_Gaming
Buy me a coffee!
Changes we have made:
  • Raid Day Difficulty Progression is now 32 (8 before)
  • Delay Time in Days Before Drones Can Shoot Saw Blades is now 64 (10 before)
  • Delay Time in Days Before Drones Spawn is now 32 (5 before)
  • Delay Time in Days Before Jet Pack Spiders Spawn is now 100 (34 before)
  • Delay Time in Days Before Laser Creepers Spawn is now 150 (42 before)
  • Delay Time in Days Before T-R3X Riders Spawn is now 200 (50 before)
World has been reset

mikhaila666

Ascendant
Veteran
Donation Drive 2017
Minecraft Username
mikhaila666
All those changes are good.

The other thing that might get annoying is Herobrine. He is set really high compared to other spawns. Putting him at zero still has him show up a lot.