[Closed]X-rayer caught on Youtube...

Status
Not open for further replies.

HairyPotato

Hi I was surfing on youtube about our server (lolnet) for good builds and stuffs, until I found this video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1H2sNI_XFMI I knew he was x-raying because I've been wondering of that coords on the top left corner of his screen, then I watched his other videos and then 1 guy commented he was xraying, then I asked my bro if that guy was really using a modification (mod) to cheat his way through, then my bro said yes he is... Then yeah. xD Soooo... I've nothing left to say but... His info below...

IGN on Lolnet : Mumble
Youtube Channel : Jm Admin

-HairyHD Out. :ugeek:

cashm0

Veteran
Veteran
Minecraft Username
cashm0
Re: X-rayer caught on Youtube...

Hey hairy, a couple of things:
1- fyi, a part like this should go under report a player, since that is what you are doing.
2- these videos are from over a year ago, so I don't Tono any punishment would be given.
3- I have to admit that I fail to see how he is cheating. I don't know many specifics about mods, so maybe there is some small tell that I missed, but I personally don't see him do anything wrong. Those numbers in the corner are simply his coordinates, which anyone can see by hitting f3. And he never goes mining or anything like that to show that he knows exactly where to go for ores. I didn't watch all of the videos he posted, but I watched some. Feel free to let me know if I missed something in one of the other ones.
Thanks for keeping an eye out though and making sure that everyone is playing fairly.

SirTaxMan0_0

Minecraft Username
SirTaxMan0_0
Re: X-rayer caught on Youtube...

This video is over a year old, The user does have co-ords at the top right corner (Which there shouldn't unless you press F3 or have X-Ray) BUT I know of Co-ords Mods that show co-ords at the left,right,left bottom and right bottom that do NOT come with X-ray abilities and there doesn't seem to be enough evidence that he used X-Ray, Also add the fact the video is over a year old and being an old video in oldish Lolnet we don't take action on old griefing, hacking etc because it's old too far back to do anything about it.

I do thank you for keeping an eye out for hackers etc on lolnet and once again I and others thank you for it.

Thread locked.

Status
Not open for further replies.