[Closed]R3tr0Sl1m3 Ban Appeal

Status
Not open for further replies.

R3tr0Sl1m3

I was banned for supposedly using a hacked client.

Here are screenshots of my versions folder and the last time changes were made (.minecraft folder) which surely is enough proof to prove I am not using a hacked client. Also the fact that lolnet is the only server I play on anymore and I wouldn't risk getting banned for a few advantages.

If image is cutoff (http://puu.sh/5hVlQ.png)

If image is cutoff (http://puu.sh/5hVm1.png)

R3tr0Sl1m3

Re: R3tr0Sl1m3 Ban Appeal

Also if you are wondering who DoubleParallax is (if you thought I had just scammed the images off google), that is my latest gamertag and my user account name on my PC

Chris_NZ

Veteran
Veteran
Minecraft Username
Chris_NZ

Hey R3tr0Sl1m3, I watched you 3 times use the speed/blockplacing hack, and its not the first time I've caught you, maybe you shouldn't lie? :)

R3tr0Sl1m3

I swear to god I don't have a hack client. Last time you "caught" me it was apparent lag as my ping was up around 700. idk if it was lag this time around because I didn't /ping it. I really wish you would give me a second chance to and let me redeem myself since this server is all I have been doing for the last month or so.

Chris_NZ

Veteran
Veteran
Minecraft Username
Chris_NZ

I watched to see if it was lag, as you were moving fine it wasn't...

R3tr0Sl1m3

Well then idk what it was, but I would do anything to prove that I'm not using a hacked client.

Chris_NZ

Veteran
Veteran
Minecraft Username
Chris_NZ

Well try reinstalling 1.6.4 and not coming on as another user for about a week, you were almost IP banned due to you bypassing, but 0zlw saved you.

R3tr0Sl1m3

Ok, I've just deleted my whole .minecraft folder and redownloading it now. I really hope you will unban me after a week :/

Status
Not open for further replies.