• Yes

Votes: 2 20.0%
  • No

Votes: 8 80.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ice_NZ

Hello My Name Is Ice_Nz And Here Is My UserAssistant Application.

The Key Points

Why do you want to become a User Assistant?

I want to help. Ever since I started Lolnet in 2015-05-17 I have seen User Assistants helping people and also helping me, because of this it has inspired me to help when I
can, but it limits my power to help people being a user. If I was a UserAssistant it would be easier for me to try and help with different problems that players can have.

Why do you believe you should be a UserAssistant?

So that I can help people more and try and make the server Lolnet even better. I have a lot of experience playing with the most of players of the server and problems that a user assistant would be needed for since I have needed help
from them every once and a while and have picked up a few ideas of what to do and how to approach different problems so I can fix the players problem as quick as I can without error. It's also fun to help people.

What can you contribute to Lolnet as a UserAssistant?

Another helping User Assistant, I would help by simply doing what I need to, being a User Assistant the more people the faster and more efficient things can get done and it will make it easier for the all ready staff and User Assistants with
another one helping around the server.

Previous Experience and Skills:

I have setup and ran a Minecraft server before with about 3 of my friends. I don't have much experience with any plugins accept world edit but I do
know the very very basics of Prism, CoreProtect, ReportRTS and what they are used for but I would like to know more about any plugin. I don't thing I have anything outside of Minecraft that could help the server.

Examples of Contribution to the Server:

What is an example of a time when you acted like a moderator?

One or two times I have helped new players gave them some items and food to get started and helped them make there first houses and let them get started from there. This and helping with a few events is something I could so more being a
User Assistant.

What is an example of a time you weren't so moderator like?

On a different server I exploited a x ray glitch when I was newer to Minecraft and have argued with other players before sometimes about something not that major on different servers.

About You:
Time Zone and when are you typically online. (We are looking for a diverse range of time zones to have more staff available more often):

NZ Timezone. Normally online at 4.30pm-9pm but available from 3.30pm-10pm.

I am from New Zealand On Saturday, Sunday and days when school is of I will normally start playing at 8-11 am and end at about 4-7 pm.

How would you like to improve Lolnet? What can we do better to make using the server better?

Right now I don't think Lolnet needs to change I am happy with how it is.

Do you own a microphone/headset? And have you used our Mumble server before?

I own a headset but I have never been on this servers mumble or any mumble, team speak ect ever.

Is there anything else you would like to add?

Thank you for taking time out of your day to read my User Assistant Application :D - Ice

Status
Not open for further replies.