Status
Not open for further replies.

Chris_NZ

Defender
Veteran
Minecraft Username
Chris_NZ
Obviously you can't take a joke :3
I had no intention to try to piss off the entire server, just those few who try to annoy me.
I guess my donation goes to waste, oh well.

Edit: Moved to BanAppeals by 0zlw from GeneralDiscussion.

0zlw

Veteran
Veteran
Minecraft Username
0zlw
Re: @ 0zlw

Hi Chris,

It is very sad to have to end up banning someone who has put in a lot of time and effort into lolnet over the time you've spent here since: Jul 17, 2012 9:02 pm. You have over the one and a half years contributed greatly as a builder and a UA and staff member. When a person however turns to spending hours on end trying to cause trouble and havoc for other users, people who once looked up to you as a good person, a nice person, a great person to be around, now that is just sad.

I had sympathy for you, and your situation was probably not dealt with as well as it could have been and should of been. But, your attitude after your resignation evaporated that for me.

I want to thank you for your effort and contribution to the server and wish you well in what you do. Hopefully your IT Courses work out, and you head off to England as you planned and told us about, and you meet some nice people that you enjoy being around.

Goodbye Chris.

Status
Not open for further replies.