Not open for further replies.

MrBilly

Ascendant
Minecraft Username
MrBilly
Re: Ban Appeal

Try another week

mikhaila666 said:
In the ban appeal you made (the post right before this one) Arns told you how long: 1 week. You know when you were banned. Add a week to that date.

MrBilly

Ascendant
Minecraft Username
MrBilly

mik did say "add a week to that date"

So yeah :3

mikhaila666

Ascendant
Veteran
Donation Drive 2017
Minecraft Username
mikhaila666

My reference to "add one week" was in response to his question of how long his ban would last.

Banned for a week means: Start Date + 7 days = End of ban.
Not that i was adding another week to his ban :)

Although, that might be a good idea right now. Beast, can you count? this is yet another post you did not have to make. You complained on the 20th that your 1 day ban didn't end, when you had a week ban. By my count it hasn't been a week.

If you got banned on the 19th, you'd be done with your week on the 26th.

And yes, it is a nice ban system :) Strangely, it bans people who break the rules, in this case, you. It also doesn't get you unbanned just for claiming a week ban is only a day. Also applies to you. And it actually goes for the stated time, and we don't give "Time off for whining and spamming the forums".

If you feel the need to talk further, DO NOT make a new post, just continue the conversation.

MrBilly

Ascendant
Minecraft Username
MrBilly

mikhaila666 said:
My reference to "add one week" was in response to his question of how long his ban would last.

Nice to have that cleared up for the both of us :)

mikhaila666

Ascendant
Veteran
Donation Drive 2017
Minecraft Username
mikhaila666

_MrBilly10112 said:
mikhaila666 said:

Nice to have that cleared up for the both of us :)
So happy for you. In the future, please refrain from posting in threads in this section. It's for players to appeal a ban, not for random chat.

Status
Not open for further replies.