• Yes

Votes: 5 50.0%
  • No

Votes: 5 50.0%

• Total voters

xLuvBugx

Minecraft Username
xLuvBugx
Hey guys :), If you don't know me already my name is xLuvBugx.
I have finally decided that I think I am ready and willing to be a UserAssistant.

Why do I want to be a UserAssistant?
Over the year that i've been on Lolnet, I have always wanted to help others. The server has taught me so much about Minecraft that I didn't already know and the people are always willing to help out. I still have a lot to learn but I feel like it is my turn to start helping people out, more than I already have. Even though I still have a lot to learn I feel like I would suit being a good UA.

Why do I believe I should be a UserAssistant?
Ever since I have joined LolNet everyone has always been so kind. Mainly the UA’s, Mod’s and Admins have exceeded their jobs to make sure that the game continues to be fun for all of us. I have always strained to be a UA because I want other people to enjoy the game as much as I do. I feel that I would fit in as a UA and that I could use my kind nature to my advantage.

What can I contribute to LolNet as a UserAssistant?
As a player I am very talkative and am always ready to help when someone is dealing with an issue. Many people already know me and new members have never hesitated to ask me for help. I have heaps of cool ideas for LolNet and I think it would be cool if we let some people put forward their ideas even though they might not have a leadership role. I haven’t had much digital experience but and quite good with a laptop and could help out with some technical issues. :)

Previous Experiences and Skills:
I have previously made a few servers with friends and one of them was used by several people daily. Other than that I haven’t done much, or had much experience.

What experience do you have with using plugins (Prism, CoreProtect, ReportRTS etc) as a moderating tool?
I did use world edit a lot about a year ago, but can’t say I have done much else aside from that. Im sure I would be willing to try out something new though :)

What skills (outside of Minecraft) could you provide LolNet? How would these help the server?
I have made a couple websites and could help with Web design, Im also pretty good with animations and could help make some trailers to advertise Lolnet to help the server grow. Im quite musical and dramatic too :).

Examples of Contribution to the Server:
What is an example of a time when you acted like a moderator?
I have helped out multiple people that are new to the server :) I cant remember all the names exactly but
I have helped Lissiedollie1231 with supplies, Info on the rules, What kind of games LolNet Provides and have helped her with mobs.
Hybrid_Fox, I introduced Hybrid to LolNet and told her about all the games she had access to.( I also provided her a house on survival when she was dying by mobs)
Sweethingz, I also introduced Sweet to LolNet and helped her out with the rules etc.
hokimai, Again, I introduced hokimai to LolNet and showed him the rules etc.
DoeDeer, Alongside Tegal_NZ I helped Doe out with what kind of games we have and how to access them.
I have helped Derpish1 with taking down his Mob spawner, (Im not sure if that counts :) )
(Can’t remember names as they don’t play the server a lot) I have helped out a few newer members with the rules, how to access games and tips.
I have also suggested some ideas for the sky block shop alongside Lissiedollie1231

What is an example of a time you weren’t so moderator like?
I have argued with Piggy_NZ about an incident that occurred on my sky block island. I have also spammed chat when I was unaware of the Limited Caps and no spam rules.

Do you own a microphone/headset? And have you used our Mumble server before?
Sadly I do not own a headset :/ I do however have it at the top of my Christmas/Birthday lists. :p I have heard about Mumble and would love to try it when I eventually get a headset.

LolNet is an amazing server already but I do have a few suggestions that I think could improve the server that little bit more :)
Wither Events
I think it would be really cool if we did monthly Wither or Ender dragon events. I think it would be a cool way for people to meet and it just gives people a cool challenge to do :).
Challenges
I think another cool way to make the server more social is to do a couple challenges. I think maybe season or Holiday based challenges would have a bigger impact and turn out of people. Eg: Easter Egg hunt, Best halloween decorations on house
Members
I think it would be cool if we included people without roles (UA, Mod, Admin) into the building and expanding of the server. Even though we may not have the authority we still have ideas and building capability :D.
Lobby
I understand all the work and effort that is put into the lobby but I think it would be a good idea if we had things that we could do why we are in there. Sometimes we all have those days with nothing to do and if we had games in the lobby I think that people would spend more time on the server. Even if they had nothing to do, they would have something to do :)

Thank you for taking the time to consider and read my UserAssistant Application :),
xLuvBugx

Under Admin Consideration, The Application Is Now Closed

Admin Team Notes: Please apply again in the future. You were very close to a successful application.

Thread Closed; Application Closed