[Closed]Aheadvideos Damage hacking

Status
Not open for further replies.
Today on lolnet a large group of us lolnetians were having some fun PVPing in the Battlefield map.

At some point we ended up switching to only using fists and no armour. Everybody was clear with this and nobody had any armour or weapons out.

The user Ralf_340 and I were both hit and killed by aheadvideos with his fists. However his fists, dealth 4 Hearts per hit. This was not lag or a strength potion, No particles were around aheads body, and there was no sign of him switching weapons at all when both of were killed. I was killed in a total of 3 hits.

I clearly could not screenshot the event seeing as damage done in groups of 4 hearts happens very quickly, but Ralf and I both realised what had happened once we both spoke out that ahead dealt 4 hearts damage to us.

I would also like to point out, once we both accused aheadvideos of hacking in chat. He refused to PVP at all for about five minutes, Constantly saying "In a minute" Once he did return. He was completely happy with punching us whenever we asked. Both ralf I tested to see if what he had been doing was removing the hacks. And from what we both decided on after we tested, he had turned his hacks off.

I did a modreq on this, and almost a minute later my reply was : No proof.
This is the second time this month a modreq has instantly closed because the mods end up saying that. Shouldn't there be a way of checking the logs to see what ahead used to deal those four hearts of damage?

I feel that straight up saying "No proof" is a little silly instead of looking into it, when two users both have the same problem and have seen this person doing said thing.
If nothing can be done about this. I will clearly carry on playing on lolnet and having a good time. But I won't feel safe.

Thanks. Ice

Ralf_340

Accusing Aheadvideos of hacking

On Thursday, 23rd January at 6:50 PM (Aprox)
A few people and myself were PvPing at Battlefield. When Aheadvideos and I were 1v1ing with fists it seems as if each hit of his did 4 full hearts every time he hit me. Icecubesburning also got killed by Aheadvideos and had the exact same result.

Hax. >.>

Beats1110

Re: Accusing Aheadvideos of hacking

Step one would be to tell a mod or admin, step two would be to post this in 'report a player' section of the forums

Beats1110

Re: Aheadvideos Damage hacking

Yes what has happened is rather odd, if someone had a recording programe they should have used it during this event, im sorry I wasnt there due to problems irl

0zlw

Veteran
Veteran
Minecraft Username
0zlw

Topics have been merged due to their reports being of a similar nature.

Report is under investigation.

cptwin

Veteran
Veteran
Minecraft Username
cptwin

I'm not currently part of the investigation, but I will answer one question.
Bearing in mind that this is just general information and at the moment I haven't been asked to investigate any information.

Shouldn't there be a way of checking the logs to see what ahead used to deal those four hearts of damage?
No, there isn't any way to check this. It is a lot to ask but you can create a recording of it happening and send it to us.

The main thing we are trying to stop here is that other players might accuse others of cheating when they are not, we would rather not ban players without solid evidence that they are in fact cheating/using cheat clients.

And while we do have cheating detection in place, these don't ever work 100%.

Okay. Sorry for not knowing.

I didn't have any proof mainly because I don't have any recording equipment, and screenshotting a 4 heart hit would be extremely hard.

I understand what you mean, and I don't have have proof, just another player to back me up. Hopefully there is another way of finding out the truth about aheadvideos.

I would just like to add that I have noticed a large amount of hackers who get away with their crimes on lolnet, and I only report these kinds of things now, because I feel its wrong that they get away with these things and continue hacking, I just felt like I should finally put something I've discovered out there.

Aheadvideos12

About the pvp incident I did punch Ice and Ralf but i didn't use any Hacks. When i punched Ralf he died with 2 punches and he had said that 4 hearts were lost. I did find this surprising but i had thought there was lag. Even when i punched Ice i had noticed that he also died with two punches but i didn't really look into that.

Ice had said that i had stopped to PvP and that was true but the reason why i had stopped was to clear out a misunderstanding between me and another player about a enchanted book i had purchased . I had noticed that Ice and Ralf had been asking me to continue so i had to reply " In one minute" When i joined Pvp I was happy to hit play normally for i had resolved the misunderstanding.

In all certainty i had not used any damage hacks and the instantaneous deaths of Ralf and Ice did puzzle me but i had brushed it of thinking that it might have been lag.

cheers aheadvideos

Seeing as my frames around the time were about 50, I don't think it was lag.

Did that mean me and ralf, both experienced the same lag? In the same time period? Did lag cause us BOTH to suddenly take 4 hearts of damage? I have no doubt ralf and I have very different internet connection levels, and different levels of lag. But how would the lag have given us both 4 hearts damage?

To straight up back me up on this now. You stated, that you noticed we both died in 2 hits. That means on your end. You only did two punches. Did lag double your strength eh? You just straight up admitted that you dealt 4 hearts of damage in 2 hits.

If it was lag, you would have pulled of around, say 20 hits? Seeing as a fist deals half a heart of damage. But you, admitted in your comment there, it took 2 punches. Your next comment will be, "Oh actually I didn't mean 2 punches, I meant 20". But no ahead. No,

You just admitted to your hackings.

Pointing out now ::

I know, still got no proof. You guys have EVERY reason to still not ban him

But that statement is the kinda thing a person who hacks would say. Like I said aswell. He kinda admitted to his hackings. And didn't make a very good statement

If it was lag on my end :
I would have died. But I would have seen the half hearts go down one by one atleast. Not 2 hits. And lets not bother with saying its lag on ralfs end, seeing as it happened to both of us.

Lag on aheads end :
He would have still only done half heart damage to us. And we would have seen him walking around slowly and tele'ing because of lag. And he wouldn't do 4 heart hits.

Aheadvideos12

As I said I had thought it was lag but I didn't really look into it
I usually get 20 plus fps so for me I felt like it was lag . Once again ill say that I didnt use any hacks I had pvped before and I have never used any hacks .

Aheadvideos12

I have played pvp before and I have punched people and other people have hit me . Since this was the first time I had brushed this incident over . I agree people use hacks to get personal profit such as dimes or to fly but while pvp ing I was only trying to kill others before they kill me. I agree that it was strange that both Ralf and Ice had died instantaneously and not anyone else I have attacked . Even before I had hit Ralf and Ice I had been playing pvp and never has this happened. As I said earlier I have NOT used any hacks. Before I had attacked ralf I had hit other players and everything was normal. Icecubesburning you say that I had gone out of pvp to supposedly turn offhacks but during that. Period of time I was talking on the chat and talking to players . And resolving the issue I had. This was the very first time something like this occurred and as I said I had brushed it off.

Like I said earlier.

Your lag does not affect the damage you do ahead videos.

If you were lagging. You would still deal only half a heart. And if I was lagging, it would still show, as half a heart. Lag does not affect the amount of damage given to a player. It delays when the player gives or receives it. On my end, I would have seen my hearts going away in half hearts exetremely quickly. But I did not. They disapeared in 4 heart groups.

That is all.

Aheadvideos12

Yes ice that is true but as I said I thoughr it was lag for my fps is usally low but after that I brushed it over for that was the first time somthing like that happened

Can this topic now be closed please?

It has now turned into me and ahead arguing, so to end hassle

Lets just leave it be and carry on with our lives.

Status
Not open for further replies.