Can't get onto the tolkien server (going onto 2 weeks)

TrinityGamer531

Originally i posted this on another forum catagory, but as no one has attempted to help me, i'm going to assume that i put it into the wrong area (sorry about that).

I haven't been able to get onto the Tolkiencraft server for almost 2 weeks now. the error that i receive is everything from 'could not connect to the server', even though it shows that i can, to pretty much everything else.

Things i have tried:
1) I tried deleted the entire game-folder and re-installing it all,
2) updating, uninstalling, and re installing java.
3) Uzing lolnetluncher, using FTB luncher.
4) using FTB to try every single version of the game.
5) a Voodoo ritual involving a dead chicken and a lot of weird incense.
6) Cursing a lot (this worked the best, not for fixing the problem, but for making me feel better)

I have tried everything that i can think of, i can sign onto all the other servers without a problem, it's literally JUST tolkiencraft.

after doing a lot of research, i have come to the conclusion that when the server reset, it corrupted the chunk that i'm in. would it be possible to have my character to spawn?

also, in case i am wrong about whatever the issue is, this is a paste bin of my latest attempt to get onto the server:

http://pastebin.com/XSERXjAm

dezil_nz

Content Creator
Veteran
Donation Drive 2018
Minecraft Username
dezil_nz
hi trinity sorry about the delay

but have been flat out with a few non server things, all going well I'm hoping to push an update to tolkiencraft tomorrow (this requires a server wide update to handle the new forge changes, and will also let us move our other modded servers to there recommended releases)

cheers Dez

TrinityGamer531

dezil_nz said:
hi trinity sorry about the delay

but have been flat out with a few non server things, all going well I'm hoping to push an update to tolkiencraft tomorrow (this requires a server wide update to handle the new forge changes, and will also let us move our other modded servers to there recommended releases)

cheers Dez

and five days later, still no update, still no change.... i'll ask again, can you PLEASE just move me to spawn? actually. never mind. Don't get me wrong, i love the infinity server, and will still be playing on that, but for the tolkiencraft server? there is a reason no one wants to play on it, i'm finding a new server to do my Tolkiencraft II lp on. it's just not worth the headache.

dezil_nz

Content Creator
Veteran
Donation Drive 2018
Minecraft Username
dezil_nz
you were moved to spawn.... if you still cant connect it is something else and having read your 5000 line log there is no useful info in there

as was stated in my post I have been busy and I still am I if the server paid me I may get onto things faster unfortunately it doesn't

so the last option is to reset your data

up to you though as you make it sound like the free servers we provide are a hassle for you to use, did i mention free?