Banned?! ...or not?

XeGaming

Failed to connect to Server
Failed to login: Invalid Session (try restarting your game)
(i did) but nothing happened :<

mikhaila666

Ascendant
Veteran
Donation Drive 2017
Minecraft Username
mikhaila666
You're not banned. Why do you think you are banned?

What server are you trying to connect to?

The help section is probably better than offtopic, btw.

PhoReaper

Snr Moderator
Staff member
Donation Drive 2017
Minecraft Username
PhoReaper
Are you using a paid Minecraft account? If not, and someone else has a paid account with the same name, it can give you this error.

cherry2003

Minecraft Username
cherry2003
That happens if you're using Cracked Client and trying to reach premier minecraft servers.

XeGaming

Wut well i am using a non prem account and i use the "play offline button" in the lolnet launcher soo i might not play in lolnet for several months :/

cherry2003

Minecraft Username
cherry2003
XeGaming said:
Wut well i am using a non prem account and i use the "play offline button" in the lolnet launcher soo i might not play in lolnet for several months :/
Wait what? You're a Cracked account also??

cherry2003

Minecraft Username
cherry2003
PhoReaper said:
In other words, get a new username.
Adding on to this, if you do get a new username, also ask a staff member to MAYBE transfer your stuffs over. *Let's just pray the new premium user doesn't get online...*

dezil_nz

Content Creator
Veteran
Donation Drive 2018
Minecraft Username
dezil_nz
or maybe buy minecraft

PhoReaper

Snr Moderator
Staff member
Donation Drive 2017
Minecraft Username
PhoReaper
Yeah Dezil's suggestion is the best one :p

Gummibearz

PhoReaper said:
In other words, get a new username.
won't he lose all his stuff if e got another username?? i once had this problem myself, xe, i think its because you have two accounts, XeGaming and AFK_XeGaming. you will need a seperate minecraft launcher for each of that. however, if you try to use "Xegaming"'s launcher but type in the username: AFK_Xegaming, it will say invalid login session. so check if you are using the right launcher. you can check by if invalid, try your other username.

tyty
gummi

PhoReaper

Snr Moderator
Staff member
Donation Drive 2017
Minecraft Username
PhoReaper
When I switched from cracked to paid my claims and inventory were transferred from my old username to my new one.

ShadowKissed

Minecraft Username
ShadowKissed
If your account name is bought by someone else, or someone has that username as a premium account. The Mojang server username checks, take priority over "cracked"...kinda...like...it will authenticate your username with Mojang, if the authentication fails, but the name is associated with a premium account, you will get kicked. If the authentication fails, but the username is not associated with any premium accounts, you will be able to come on the server. So pretty much, you need a username that isn't associated with a premium account to log in to the servers (or just buy minecraft :p).

You can check whether your username is available here: https://www.doctormckay.com/utilities/mc_checker.php

- Elisha_Day

cherry2003

Minecraft Username
cherry2003
Gummibearz said:
I H8 THISSS!!!! I WANT SKIN!!!! I WANT NAME!!!!I AM GETTING PREMIUM NOW!!!! D:<
Lol Gummi's crazy now o.o
GO GET A PREMIUM 4 MOI ALSO!!! <3