Lnex11
=== Creation Reborn Ban Appeal #1 ===

---About You---

Username:Lnex11
Main server you play on: I don't use any creation reborn servers

---About the Punishment---

Punishment issued: Banned
Length of punishment: Permanent
Reason given in database: hacking (the console plugin is the "staff" that banned me)

---Your Appeal---

What you dispute: I've never been on a creation reborn server.
Why do you dispute this/evidence: I want to play on the RLcraft server since its booming right now.
There is nothing else I can provide since this ban happened in 2017.
However my minecraft has been hacked and used in the past by multiple people.

Last edited:

123zane321

User Assistant
Staff member
Ascendant
Donation Drive 2017
Minecraft Username
123zane321
This server was previously known as Lolnet, until a change of ownership earlier this year. As part of this change of ownership, the name of the server was changed from Lolnet to Creation Reborn. Other than the change in name and a few of the staff members, it's pretty much the same server.

If you look at the server ban list here, you can see that your ban was issued back in 2017. This was most definitely when the server was still known as Lolnet. I hope this clears things up for you. In any case, a moderator or admin will let you know when they come to a decision regarding your appeal.

123zane321

User Assistant
Staff member
Ascendant
Donation Drive 2017
Minecraft Username
123zane321
never been on lolnet either
Then I assume someone has had access to your account during that period - I sure hope you've changed your password since then. In any case, account security is your responsibility, and any actions made on your account by someone else may still warrant punishments.

xElementzx

Owner
Staff member
Administrator
Ascendant
Donation Drive 2017
Donation Drive 2018
Minecraft Username
xElementzx
Unbanned, don't let it happen again.

Status
Not open for further replies.