Username: mutslayer69
Main server you play on:
I play on Creation Reborn Network

---About the Punishment---

Punishment issued: Swearing
Length of punishment: 24 hours
Reason given in database: Swearing?

---Your Appeal---
Ahhh yes i did swear i'll admit it but it's not like i aimed it anyone. It was just some innocent funny sorta swearin i guess.
What you dispute:
Why do you dispute this/evidence:

Additional details/comments:
Ahhh it's my birthday today does that do anything? hahaha then again i guess just anyone can say that.
I really enjoy playing on the server and like i wouldn't be writing this right now if i didn't want to play some more. I really didn't mean to offend anyone but whatever happens happens.
Bit soft in my opinion.. but everyone to their own.
-mutslayer69

123zane321

User Assistant
Staff member
Ascendant
Donation Drive 2017
Minecraft Username
123zane321
Just so you're aware, you were warned for your language on multiple occasions. After 3 warnings for offensive language, a 30-minute mute is automatically issued. Further incidents lead to longer mutes, and eventually a temporary ban. You would have received notifications in chat on each of these occasions, but if you need a reminder, you can check your history here.

Surely you would know by now that offensive language is against the rules, no matter who it is directed at - a full list of the rules can be found here.

Also, just because it's your birthday doesn't excuse you from a punishment, but happy birthday nonetheless.

Vercci

Staff member
Minecraft Username
Vercci
Just so you know, permabans are part of the auto punishment cycle. Not sure how far away you are from it, you're the first I've seen to actually reach auto language bans.

Stop Swearing.

Status
Not open for further replies.