Ban Appeal

Status
Not open for further replies.

BeholdASociopath

Minecraft Username
BeholdASociopath
Hello, my username is BeholdASociopath. I'm guessing either my much younger self or my little brother was playing on your Direwolf20 server. And harassed the staff that were playing at that point in time. I would like to appeal over this punishment as i very much would like to play on this only Australian Direwolf20 server. I apologise for any past actions from either myself or my brother Bailey. :) Thankyou (FYI, pretty sure the ban was issues years ago?) If you could give me anymore details on the ban, i would also appreciate it.
- Regards, BeholdASociopath

BeholdASociopath

Minecraft Username
BeholdASociopath
Hello, my names Lachlan. I'm 19. I have a little brother named Bailey, he's 17 now. I'm a Modded Mine craft enthusiast. Came to this popular Australian server with my girlfriend, 'sweetcherub' who's also 19 however, when i came to log into the server it had stated i was banned for harassing staff members, but it didn't have a time stamp on when the ban was issued. The last time i played Direwolf20, was around 2 years ago when i was 17. So i would like to appeal for this ban.

BeholdASociopath:
I don't really play minecraft anymore, but i was looking forward to jumping into some modded minecraft for a bit of nostalgia as i used to play Modded minecraft for weeks at a time. So i don't really have a set server i play on, and i was just appealing her so i could be unbanned and play with my missus.

About the punishment:
I don't really have much detail on the punishment, however i do think 1-2 years i was banned for was a steady punishment,nonetheless i sincerely apologize for any past transgressions and i ensure it wont happen again. (Fyi, didn't state what the ban was for, it was for staff harassment)
Regards, Lachlan.

Cluracan

Ascendant
Veteran
Donation Drive 2018
Minecraft Username
Cluracan
The previous reply linked you to info about how to properly submit an appeal for unban. Try reading that and following it, and we'll happily have a look.

Status
Not open for further replies.