ban appeal

Status
Not open for further replies.

elmoinc

hi i was banned because i was asked if i had broken a rule in the last ten minutes i said no
because i didnt keep track of time and i was afk i think this is unfair because i was having dinner and i thought it had been 10 minutes pls un ip ban me i didnt know i hadnt been 10 minutes i love this server it would be a shame if it would be taken off me for a misjudgement thx elmoinc

SupDoxx

Hello one of the griefers of leaf city(who stole the diamond monument that said "leaf",) its your own responsibility to keep track of time, and your doings will not be tolerated. If you love this server, don't grief other people's hard work. Lying will not be tolerated as well.

0zlw

Veteran
Veteran
Minecraft Username
0zlw
You are permanently banned and IP banned for logging into the account of an Administrator.

SupDoxx

If not, you could also be banned for griefing, for griefing my city numerous times, and stealing diamond. I'm sure that's a bannable offense.

elmoinc

SupDoxx said:
If not, you could also be banned for griefing, for griefing my city numerous times, and stealing diamond. I'm sure that's a bannable offense.
Yes i know but i got jailed for that afensise and i lernt my lesson

cptwin

Veteran
Veteran
Minecraft Username
cptwin
Just took a look at the logs, evidence of trying to log into 0zlw's account after being banned for griefing/stealing.
Unfortunately for you we could have talked about stealing/griefing but we have a hard line rule with logging/trying to log into staff accounts.
Ban Appeal Denied

Status
Not open for further replies.