Ban Appeal - Yoyopickles_

Status
Not open for further replies.

Yoyopickles_

Minecraft Username
Yoyopickles_
Hey my name is Yoyopickles_, but you can call me Bickle. I play a lot of games and had started enjoying minecraft mods, particularly sf3, which I would play with my friends on the lolnet server. One time I was playing on the server when a mod came onto my island and deleted my mob farm with no communication whatsoever. My friend apparently got angry (we weren't on coms, I was playing at a family reunion) and asked me to get snowballs, which I had no idea what it was for considering he knows more about the modpack than I do and he proceeded to crash the server and I got banned. My reason was "You can also join your friend" which I believe is an unfair punishment. Please let me know if there is anything I can do so i can play again. Thanks

Yoyopickles_

Minecraft Username
Yoyopickles_
=== Ban Appeal ===

---About You---
My GT is Yoyopickles_, but I am referred to by my friends as Bickle. I like to play Minecraft mods, as I can play them for a long time and still have things to do.

Username: What is your username of the service that you have been banned from (E.g. minecraft username for a minecraft ban, forum username for a forum ban)
Yoyopickles_ on minecraft

Main server you play on: What minecraft server (or other service) do you usually play on/use

Skyfactory 3 but now Skyfactory 4

---About the Punishment---

Punishment issued: What sort of punishment was issued

Ban

Length of punishment: How long is the punishment (time or permanent)

Permanent

Reason given in database: What reason has been given for the punishment

"You can also join your friend"

---Option 1: Your Appeal---

What you dispute: What part of what you have been punished for do you think is untrue

That I really did anything wrong

Why do you dispute this/evidence: What reasons and what evidence do you have for disputing this. Why was it untrue

We were not on coms, he asked for snowballs (he knows more about the pack than I do) and he crashed the server. I didnt know what was going to happen.

Additional details/comments: Anything else you may want to add

I didnt get questioned or anything, just instantly banned. also, before the time I had a mob farm with was removed without any communication because it was lagging the server. I could have used the exp, but the mod deleted it.

---Option 2: Your Appeal---

Do you accept what you have done: Yes or no answer (If it's no you shouldn't be using this template)

I guess I accept that my friend did it and I apologize on his behalf

Why do you think your punishment should be reduced: What reasons do you have for wanting your punishment reduced

I loved the server and was an active member for 2-3 months. Would love to hop on and play the only good Australian/New Zealand server again.

Additional details/comments: Anything else you may want to add

PhoReaper

Snr Moderator
Staff member
Donation Drive 2017
Minecraft Username
PhoReaper
Appeal accepted, but I have some little pieces of advice going forward. Your behaviour at the time wasn't the best, you can do a search in Discord to see what I mean. Otherwise what I can see and have heard matches your story, so I'm happy to unban you. Also, we do delete the causes of lag without notice, because we don't want to keep the server lagging while waiting for the person who caused it to come back (If they ever do).

Status
Not open for further replies.