Ban Apeal - xSwordArtOnline

Status
Not open for further replies.

xSwordArtOnline

Ascendant
Minecraft Username
xSwordArtOnline
=== Creation Reborn Ban Appeal #2 ===

My name is Coen, or xSwordArtOnline ingame. 23 years young and stationed in The Netherlands.
I worked as a chef for 7 years and have been traveling the world for the last 6 months or so.

Username: xSwordArtOnline
Main server you play on: All The Mods 3, or atleast getting into it!

---About the Punishment---

Punishment issued: Permanent or Temporary ban
Length of punishment: ^^
Reason given in database: Xray Hacking

---Your Appeal---

Do you accept what you have done: Yes

Why do you think your punishment should be reduced: I don't think anything about it really, I hope it will be but thats not my decision to make.

Additional details/comments: I did try to Xray,, this is not an excuse but my reasoning of my temptation of greed in this instance. Have been away for a long time and my old world (revelations) was discontinued. So with my lesser judgement i was lead to xray so i could recoup my base as fast as i could.

Hence we're here, i'm hoping i could get a new chance to prove i can do without these 3rd party addons and enjoy the game for what it is!

Cheers, Coen

Vercci

Administrator
Staff member
Minecraft Username
Vercci
You've been banned for this before, you've been unbanned for it before, you were told to not let it happen again.

xSwordArtOnline

Ascendant
Minecraft Username
xSwordArtOnline
You've been banned for this before, you've been unbanned for it before, you were told to not let it happen again.
I know i'm asking for alot but do you guys think i could get another chance? I really want to play, just found a good base location and everything. :(

anarki99nz

Owner
Staff member
Legendary
Guardian
Donation Drive 2017
Donation Drive 2018
Donation Drive 2019
Minecraft Username
anarki99nz
Hence we're here, i'm hoping i could get a new chance to prove i can do without these 3rd party addons
You already had a chance the last time you were banned for this. Appeal Denied.

Status
Not open for further replies.