Application for UserAssistant - SalTDS

Status
Not open for further replies.

SalTDS

Ascendant
Minecraft Username
SalTDS
So I didn't think I would be here again, but I have noticed that there's beginning to be a gap in when there are staff online; working, sleeping, or etc. So I thought I should look to being a UserAssistant again. As witnessed before, I can operate in the UA environment easily and build on it if needed. I would like to try being a UA again, as my first attempt was cut off as I transitioned into university.

Modpacks: I've played on %75 of the modpacks that lolnet has hosted, and can easily conform to new ones. I'm currently playing on the ever-corrupted FTB Revelations.

Servers: Four or five years ago Gatekeeper and I were running a modded community known as Techland-MC (comically named hoothootsauceland-mc after the owner.)

Experience: I know the commands UAs use on the regular, prism included.

Skills: I know a bunch of graphic design programs such as photoshop, as well as 3d modeling in Inventor.

Contribution: I attempt to answer any questions people ask on the norm, as well as convey problems that an average player cannot deal with to the proper staff members.

Bad Time: I did try to x-ray at one point on lolnet, I'm not proud of it and I'm very much embarrassed to have done it. But since I love and enjoy this server so much I put in an appeal to come back to play with my old and new friends of the server.

Time Zone: I live in Texas and go to college, so I am online between 3 P.M. to 12 A.M. Central Time most days.

Anything Else: I am a member of the Discord server and I do own a microphone. As for improvements go, the community is in a good place at the moment, and I can't wait to see what new modpacks we host.

xElementzx

Owner
Staff member
Administrator
Ascendant
Donation Drive 2017
Donation Drive 2018
Minecraft Username
xElementzx
Hey Sal,

At this time, its a no.

However, don't be discouraged, apply in a few months and we'll see how you go then

- Lolnet Staff Team

Status
Not open for further replies.