Application for UserAssistant {BunningsSnag}

Status
Not open for further replies.

BunningsSnag

Guardian
Minecraft Username
Chanimah
Key Points
Why do you want to become a UserAssistant?
I would love to become a user assistant due to my passion for helping others in numerous ways, I'd love to start being recognized for it which also means more people would reach out for help :)

Why do you believe you should be a UserAssistant?
I think i'd be a perfect user assistant due to my wide knowledge on numerous mods and mod packs and i'm available a lot of the time as i'm mostly on when i'm not working. I'm known as a very friendly person and i'm always down to stop what i'm doing to help others

What can you contribute to Lolnet as a UserAssistant?
I can contribute my wide knowledge on mod packs and use this to help any other problems someone may have

Previous Experience and Skills:
(Please note, experience is not necessary. Everyone has to start somewhere)
What mods/modpacks do you have experience with?
I have a lot of experience with the following modpacks, Sky Factory 3, Beyond, Infinity Evolved, Project Ozone {1,2 and light} and a bit in ATM 3
Are you playing on a modpack right now? Which one?
Sky Factory 3 and Project Ozone Light
Have you setup or operated a Minecraft server before? Do you have experience in Administering or Moderating MC Servers or other games?
Nothing more then hosting a vanilla server for my friends to join in.

What experience do you have with using plugins (Prism, CoreProtect, ReportRTS etc) as a moderating tool?
I have no experience and knowledge with this.

What skills (outside of Minecraft) could you provide lolnet? How would these help the server?
(eg: Website Design, Graphic Design, Experience with running other game servers etc)
I have taken a Graphic Design class for just over a year now, I can do basic designing but nothing much

Examples of Contribution to the Server:

What is an example of a time when you acted like a moderator?
(Conflict resolution, helped a newbie, community spirit)
Helping numerous "newbie's" around the server and even giving them basic resources, have stopped 2 or so conflicts when new comers join our server just to say bad stuff E.G. I was there when someone joined just to say Austistic N***a and I told them to stop and told them the rules of the server but they were just here to troll so left anyway. Found a bug which was nothing major but allowed me to dupe sand due to lag and i reported it to a mod.

What is an example of a time you weren't so moderator like?
(Argued with another player, exploited a bug, tried to use x-ray)
I dont think i'v ever been "not so moderator" apart from trying that dupe twice to make sure it wasnt a flook.

About You:

Time Zone and when are you typically online. (We are looking for a diverse range of timezones to have more staff available more often):
I live in Victoria, Australia so my time zone is AET and i'm generally avaliable 10am to 12pm but occasionly i wont be on for 3 or so hours for work

How would you like to improve lolnet? What can we do better to make using the server better?
I would try my best to make lolnet a more family friendly place for everyone by answering all questions and helping out as much as I can and I can try my best to give ideas for the server

Do you own a microphone/headset? And have you used our Discord server before?
I own a headset and i use the discord occasionally but i can always use it for when needed

Is there anything else you would like to add?
Thanks for your time and I hope i get this rank :) even if I dont i will still be a regular on your server :)

FaMatrix

Content Creator
Veteran
Donation Drive 2017
Donation Drive 2018
Minecraft Username
FaMatrix
Application accepted, user has promoted to UA. Welcome.

One_77

Journeyman
Defender
Donation Drive 2019
Minecraft Username
Troopy_
Welcome to the team BunningsSnag! Noticed you helping a lot of people in the chat already, you'll do great! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.