Status
Not open for further replies.

Arns

Veteran
Veteran
Minecraft Username
Arns
The Key Points:
Why do you want to become a UserAssistant?
Why wouldn't I? I love the community; the vibe, the players, the staff. Also when I was a staff member originally (I left as I needed to focus on NCEA which I have since graduated) I gained a lot of knowledge and skills which I would like to put back into the community as well as what I have learned since.

Why do you believe you should be a UserAssistant?
As I want to put back into the community the knowledge and skills I have gained from it. Also just to generally help out as much as I can and take away some stress from other mods. Also, recently I have noticed I've been on when mods haven't been. Especially on the Discord (voice).

What can you contribute to Lolnet as a UserAssistant?
I can contribute the skills I have previously learnt when a staff member at Lolnet. Also, I have matured a lot since I was last at Lolnet. I can provide players help when need be, whether it be to do with the Lolnet Launcher or a particular mod.

Previous Experience and Skills:
What mods/modpacks do you have experience with?
I haven't played Minecraft all that much since around 1.6/7 so I am still getting used to the newer mods and mechanics, but I am picking it up fairly quickly as I have most of the core knowledge.

Are you playing on a modpack right now? Which one?
Yes, at the moment I am playing Sky Factory 3.

Have you setup or operated a Minecraft server before? Do you have experience in Administering or Moderating MC Servers or other games?
Yes, I am ex-admin of Lolnet. As I said earlier the main I left was NCEA, which I have now graduated from. I have also since just maintained a basic BungeeCord and a few servers for my friends to play on but that's no longer operational.

What experience do you have with using plugins (Prism, CoreProtect, ReportRTS etc) as a moderating tool?
I am very much customed to them, and bits where my knowledge fails me, I'll pick back up again quickly.

What skills (outside of Minecraft) could you provide lolnet? How would these help the server?
The knowledge I had from when I left. (So Bash, basic database stuff etc). As well as the stuff I have learnt since. I am now able to deploy and maintain web servers, mail servers, gaming servers etc. I have also started getting into design work. Although I'm not great at the creative side, if someone gives me an idea I can base it off of that.

Examples of Contribution to the Server:
What is an example of a time when you acted like a moderator?

When I was a staff member myself, but also recently welcoming new players and helping those on the server as much as possible

What is an example of a time you weren't so moderator like?
Probably back in the twelvie days when I was dumb and immature, I decided to impersonate some famous Minecrafters back when you could join in offline mode, probably around late 2011/12.

About You:
Time Zone and when are you typically online:
I am online at random times. It ranges from early morning to late night. I will be online more often after my exams finish. (29th November).

How would you like to improve lolnet? What can we do better to make using the server better?
I think just trying to make the server as much community based as we can. More competitions, tournaments etc.

Do you own a microphone/headset? And have you used our Discord server before?
Yes and yes; I am frequently online.

anarki99nz

Administrator
Staff member
Paladin
Donation Drive 2017
Donation Drive 2018
Minecraft Username
anarki99nz
Application Accepted. User promoted in game. Welcome back to the team!

Status
Not open for further replies.