Application for user assistant - zzeerr16

Status
Not open for further replies.

zzeerr16

Minecraft Username
zzeerr16
WHY WOULD I LIKE TO BE A MODERATOR.Im looking for a roll such as mod to help and answer peoples questions.this would be a great opportunity as i have school holidays in 2 days and would be able to contribute time to the server.
WHY SHOULD I BE MODERATOR. I like to communicate and talk to people and like said earlier i can contribute a lot of time to the server.
PREVIOUS EXPERIENCE. I used to run a ps4 minecraft kitpvp server and moderate a modded factions server.
thank you for reading zzeerr16

anarki99nz

Owner
Staff member
Legendary
Guardian
Donation Drive 2017
Donation Drive 2018
Donation Drive 2019
Minecraft Username
anarki99nz
Thanks for the application Zzeerr16, unfortunately we will be declining this request for the following reasons:
  1. The application is in the wrong format, the format is available on the wiki.
  2. Our normal approach for new staff is for them to have some experience and time in our community prior, however, it looks like you only joined today. In fact, it appears the only thing you have chatted about is to apply for staff :oops:
When you have spent more time in our community and use the proper staff application format, feel free to apply again.

Status
Not open for further replies.