Application for User Assistant - Gr4p3Z

Status
Not open for further replies.
Minecraft Username
Gr4p3Z
Why do you want to become a User Assistant?
I use to play this server heaps and when I needed help I was able to ask and get the information when needed. In saying that I want to be able to help others so they can have an enjoyable time on this server.

Why do you believe you should be a User Assistant?
Me being a user assistant will be able to help other server players with their concerns. I also want to be part of a good team to keep this server running smoothly.

What can you contribute to Lolnet as a User Assistant?
I will do my best to answer any questions that any player has about the server or other players.

What mods/modpacks do you have experience with?
This isn't my first time playing Minecraft but i really only play vanilla and don't like using mods very much at all, but when it comes to playing with other players it becomes more interesting.

Are you playing on a modpack currently? which one?
No i am not using a mod pack currently.

Have you setup or operated a Minecraft server before? Do you have experience in Administering or Moderating Minecraft servers or other games?
At this stage I am not currently moderating any servers, but throughout my time of playing on this server i would like to gain the knowledge and experience to make myself a better assistant.

What experience do you have with using plugins (Adamantine Shield, ReportRTS) as a moderating tool?
I have not yet been a moderator so i currently have not gained this skill.

What skills (outside of Minecraft) could you provide lolnet? How would these help the server?
eg: Website Design, Graphic Design, Experience with running other game servers etc)
I have run, with a group of friends a mini server where we all played a bit hunger games. but other then that I do not yet have many other skills.

What is an example of a time when you acted like a moderator?
(Conflict resolution, helped a newbie, community spirit)
I was playing this server about 3 months before my friend decided to buy and download Minecraft. I then got him to start playing on this specific server because its so good. despite that i helped him out with getting started and what he needed to know about the server. Latter on he decided to exploit the server and started . hacking and he got banned.

What is an example of a time where you weren't so moderator like?
(Argued with another player, exploited a bug, tried to use x-ray)
What i have done is talked a bit of beef with some of the players. but that was a while ago and i think i have matured immensely to now provide a good service to this server.

Time zone
I am located in New Zealand. And will be online between 20:00hrs and 23:30hrs

How would you like to improve Lolnet? What can we do better to make using the server better?
What could be changed is that in the creative server you dont have to wait a specific amount of second to teleport to your home.

Do you own a microphone/headset? and have you used our Discord server before?
I do indeed own my own headset. I haven't used discord for this specific server but i use discord all the time

Is there anything else you would like to add?
I thank you fro the opportunity to get a chance in helping hundreds of players.

dezil_nz

Content Creator
Veteran
Donation Drive 2017
Donation Drive 2018
Minecraft Username
dezil_nz
things for you to consider

you have 4 hours play time in the last year

you have not linked your ingame and forum account

you are not using our discord (while this is not a requirement interacting with current staff lets them get a feel for you as a person)

Cheers Dez

Status
Not open for further replies.