Application for User Assistant - B3VD0G

Status
Not open for further replies.

B3VD0G

Minecraft Username
B3VD0G
Dear Staff

I know I can be a trustworthy UA from my experience in lolnet since early 2012, when I was playing as my counterpart fizzwizard. I have spent many years on this server on and off, but only recently started playing more often. I should be a UA because I can help people when they need it whether a question or something more player side when I am in game with them. I am very mature for my age, sometimes I feel a little bit too mature.

One of the reason I want to upgrade to a UA is because I want people to take me seriously when I reply to their questions. Often times I get the "you're not a mod so you don't know" or I just get ignored. Quite often I am correct in what I say and very little times I have been incorrect, but always understood why.

My previous experience lies within the modpacks. I currently swap between Ozone and All The Mods to mix it up a bit. I don't have any experience with running or moderating servers or using plugins. Outside of the gaming world I studied a fair bit in graphic design, photoshop and website design and how it presented itself to the public. Inside the server I have spent a lot of time helping other players with questions or in game doing mining trips or helping them fight bosses. Its the little things that count and they appreciate it in the long run. I have argued a little bit with one or two players based off of trying to help other people, any bugs that I have found I have reported, like recently with how you could duplicate graphite dust on Ozone.

I live in Auckland and generally spend my time from somewhere between 9am to 11pm on and off. Sometimes I am online past 3am just depending on the day. I am also on discord a lot aswell, talking to other players and helping them out there too when needed.

If I could improve lolnet I would add a mobile friendly website as when using my phone I use the desktop version of the website. I would also like to see seasoned or monthly build competitions to show off our skills as gamers. I think that would be pretty cool.

PhoReaper

Snr Moderator
Staff member
Donation Drive 2017
Minecraft Username
PhoReaper
Hey B3VD0G. We don't think you're quite ready for this position, so your app is denied at this time. Feel free to PM me :)

Status
Not open for further replies.