Application for User Assistant - AlphaDemonQueen

AlphaDemonQueen

Minecraft Username
AlphaDemonQueen
The Key Points

Why do you want to become a User Assistant?: I would like to become a User Assistant because I like helping people out when in need, and I like Fixing problems

Why do you believe you should be a User Assistant?: I believe I should be a User Assistant because I have had experience of being staff before, So I am quite friendly with other staff and people. I feel like I should be helping people out in my spare time when needed be.

What can you contribute to Creation Reborn as a User Assistant?: I could possibly contribute because I feel like I could do some cool events for holidays and stuff like that. I am quite easy to talk to with how I am, though it doesn’t prevent me from being strict of firm towards players.

Previous Experience and Skills
(Please note, experience is not necessary, Everyone has to start somewhere)

What mods/modpacks do you have experience with?: I am better with vanilla then I am with mods but I do have friends that are willing to tell me what recipes I need, But JEI also comes in Handy with that.

Are you playing on a modpack currently? Which one?: I am currently playing on RLCraft.

Have you setup or operated a Minecraft server before? Do you have experience in Administering or Moderating Minecraft servers or other games?: I have never set up/operated a Minecraft server though I do have experience with being A mod/helper on other servers.

What experience do you have with using plugins (Adamantine Shield, ReportRTS) as a moderating tool?: I only know commands that I was given from my old staff team, I am not sure what those plugins are though.

What skills (outside of Minecraft) could you provide Creation Reborn? How would these help the server? (eg: Website Design, Graphic Design, Experience with running other game servers etc): I do not have any Experience with this.

Examples of Contribution to the server:
What is an example of a time when you acted like a moderator?(Conflict resolution, helped a newbie, community spirit): I have helped a new person with what armor is good and what not, I have also helped a player with getting started.

What is an example of a time where you weren't so moderator like? (Argued with another player, exploited a bug, tried to use x-ray): I've been on here for 2 days and haven’t done anything bad since I’ve asked before I’ve done things.

About You:
Time Zone and when are you typically online. (We are looking for a diverse range of timezones to have more staff available more often): I am on PDT(Pacific Daylight Time Zone) currently, though on November 3, it will change to PST(Pacific Standard Time Zone) as I live in Canada. I am currently on From the time I get home until the Time I go to sleep, Even when I am babysitting I will be online.

How would you like to improve Creation Reborn? What can we do better to make using the server better?: Honestly, I like the server the way it is.

Do you own a microphone/headset? And have you used our Discord server before?: I do have my own mic so I can talk and I am in the discord server and I do use it.

Is there anything else you would like to add?: Honestly, No

Last edited: