Application For Moderator - Blxrio_

Blxrio_

Defender
Minecraft Username
Blxrio_
Why do you want to become a Moderator?

I'd like to become a moderator because I believe I can be of great assistance to other staff members and other members on the server, all around I genuinely love helping people! And I'm very active, And I'm always there to help other staff with any ideas and plans they have for the future of the network.

Why do you believe you should be a Moderator?

I excel in a lot of things, As I've said I'm very active, always able to help & be there for other people, I'm good with plugins, code, mods & mod-packs, And I believe I could be a great staff addition.

What can you contribute to Creation Reborn as a Moderator?

I can contribute all of my spare time to the network, I work full time in real life so other than that i'm always here, I can bring ideas, plans, assistance for absolutely anyone, I'm able to complete any task quickly and effective that's given to me, I'm also able to fund money (If the network needs anything) No matter what it is I'm happy to help support and grow as a team, And everything I do, I do properly.

What mods/modpacks do you have experience with?

I have experience in a fair few modpacks, I've been playing MC since 2015, Very familiar with vanilla minecraft, but in all honesty I prefer modpacks,(So much more fun added to the game) I'm experienced with the following modpacks, (PO2, P03, Crash Landing, SB 1 & 2, Sky Factory 1 Through 4, Revelation & DireWolf20) And the following mods i'm very experienced with, (AE2, Botania, Galacticraft, WOOT, Draconic Evolution, Tinkers' Construct & A whole lot more, but those are my most favourite ones)

Are you playing on a modpack currently? which one?

I plan on playing every pack on the server but currently playing PO3 Kappa Mode.

Have you setup or operated a Minecraft server before? Do you have experience in Administering or Moderating Minecraft servers or other games?

I have owned a few small time vanilla servers and I did have a PO3 Kappa Mode server once, But fell short of time and didn't have the time anymore due to switching jobs, But all were ran successfully.

What experience do you have with using plugins (Adamantine Shield, ReportRTS) as a moderating tool?

I have a fair bit of experience across multiple plugins, Haven't heard to much about adamantine though, ReportRTS is very easy and good to use.

What skills (outside of Minecraft) could you provide Creation Reborn? How would these help the server?

Admittably I do use Photoshop quite a bit just to mess around, But I could potentially make a few graphic designs, Possibly website upgrades etc, And I'm not overly sure on other game servers, Minecraft is really the only server type game I play online other than COD.

What is an example of a time when you acted like a moderator?

That would definitely have to be community spirit, as I haven't really come across anyone that bad as of yet, but have been there to help a few people with problems they have had.

What is an example of a time where you weren't so moderator like?

Honestly can't recall having a time like that fortunately!

Time Zone and when are you typically online. (We are looking for a diverse range of timezones to have more staff available more often):

My real name is Dylan, And I'm 23 Years Of Age (Not sure If I was supposed to add this or not) But My timezone is GMT+10 AEST, I'm generally on from about 5 or 6pm till late, most of the time past 12am, everyday, So I'm very much so available a lot, and if someone needs my assistance happy to jump on and help if i'm not already on.

How would you like to improve Creation Reborn? What can we do better to make using the server better?

Honestly there is not really anything that I could think of at the moment that needs to be improved, everything is running quite smoothly, I think the current staff are doing a fantastic job & I hope I can join the team and contribute.

Do you own a microphone/headset? and have you used our Discord server before?

I have both a headset and a microphone, and Yes i'm frequently on the discord server.

Is there anything else you would like to add?

I hope what I've written here today is a good application and I hope it appeals to the other staff members and I hope that I get contacted back regarding this.

Thank you,

Blxrio_