[Appeal Accepted] Hi guys

Status
Not open for further replies.

_DR_DRE

Minecraft Username
_DR_DRE
hello everyone of lolnet i am aware i was banned a couple of months ago. i have not behaved appropriately on this server and that was very very dumb and immature of me. i do very love this server very much, it was a server i very much enjoyed playing on. once again i am so very sorry.
i hope your can forgive me and hopefully unban me.
thank you for your time
yours sincerely
_DR_DRE

Kingu

Veteran
Veteran
Minecraft Username
Kingu
Re: Hi guys

Hey there _DR_DRE, You have been banned before for swearing, then unbanned, and then you got re-banned for Swearing/Spamming and then claiming it was your brother. That excuse has been used numerous times before and it usually doesn't work with us.

Now in this Ban Appeal you own up saying it was you who got banned.

I will leave it up to the higher power to decide what is done with you, due to the Zero tolerance issued in your previous bans.

mikhaila666

Ascendant
Veteran
Donation Drive 2017
Minecraft Username
mikhaila666

Owning up to mistakes is an important part of the process.

On the issue of swearing: Look at what you type. More and more people type as fast as they can talk and hit that return/send button without thinking. It will get you in trouble on a lot more places than minecraft. I've seen people lose jobs for 'not thinking'.

There should always be a split second delay between typing and sending a message where your brain catches up and you get that last chance to think "Oh hell, i can't say that".

_DR_DRE

Minecraft Username
_DR_DRE

hello everyone i understand what you are saying i know it was very bad and inappropriate of me, but if you just give me one more chance ill show you that i'm good. please please please unban me. it would mean the world to me. please.
thank you
_DR_DRE

Krimzin

Paladin
Veteran
Minecraft Username
Krimzin

_DR_DRE

Since it seems you now have a better understanding of your offense a decision has been made to give you one final chance, However any further offenses and we will not be as tolerant (Further Offenses will likely result in a permanent Ban).

Take care in what you say publicly.

Appeal Accepted:Thread Locked.

Status
Not open for further replies.