Another Very Important Announcement

DaddyLol_NZ

Minecraft Username
DaddyLol_NZ
Ahahaha no way!

Something was bound to happen but didn't think the server would be 'saved' in this fashion! Now I can continue to be the only other player to play Survival, woohoo!
Might make the two of us <3 if I get unbanned lmao I would actually like to come and say goodbye to the old server on 30th though.

xElementzx

Staff member
Administrator
Ascendant
Donation Drive 2017
Donation Drive 2018
Minecraft Username
xElementzx
there won't be a goodbye, the old server is morphing into the new server :p

fwb2700

Ascendant
Donation Drive 2018
Minecraft Username
fwb2700
Great news glad a few people have come together to keep the community semi going. Good luck and I hope to return to gaming again soon once the new community is up and running

binary

Minecraft Username
binary
great work! - i've been afk for a while with work, but looking at getting into another modpack.

Reverse_Cocoa

Legendary
Minecraft Username
Reverse_Cocoa
Well this is fucking exciting news jesus I don't know how much more of this my wasted little heart can take.

Good on you for taking up the helm! I'm interested to see how your different management style goes I'd love to help out in any way I can. I'm thinking about downloading E2:E just to hang out again <3

Ki_Tarn

Ascendant
Minecraft Username
Ki_Tarn
Hi, sorry haven't been around recently, but thanks to be talked into 'Upgrading' to the new Unlimited plan with the phone company my computer internet is limited to 15 GB a month as the tether/hotspot service is limited to that before being forced to under 600 KB/s after 15 gb. The old plan was unlimited which let me do things like DL GTA V and it's initial 60GB files back when it came out. And I don't plan on paying $35 US for just 5GB of additional 4G speeds.

So we won't have to reregister to log in? Just use the Twitch game loader and the server addresses or will there be a new game launcher too?

Last edited:

PhoReaper

Snr Moderator
Staff member
Donation Drive 2017
Minecraft Username
PhoReaper
No need to reregister, server IPs are in #announcements on Discord, and the Lolnet Launcher is no longer supported. I use Twitch.

Last edited:

CrazyivanNZ

Minecraft Username
CrazyivanNZ
I am so glad that you all have decided to move forward with this. i am behind you all and want to thank you for all the effort you have put into this. I look forward to spending time on this new beginning and contributing the best that i can