Staff member
Administrator
Ascendant
Donation Drive 2017
Donation Drive 2018
Minecraft Username
xElementzx
Endings lead to new beginnings

The announcement that Lolnet was shutting down came as a shock to all of us, but the Lolnet staff have come to a decision that we don’t want it all to be over. So we, the staff, are stepping forward to host our own server, Creation Reborn, using the worlds from Lolnet for the packs that we intend to host. The forums and other details will be changed from Lolnet to Creation Reborn over the coming week to reflect this change.

The servers will be:

· ATM3 – a vote will be held to see if there is interest in swapping this for ATM3 Remix.
· DW20
· DDnSS
· SF4
· Enigmatica 2: Expert – this world will be reset, and a vote will be held to determine if this should be changed to the skyblock version.
· Survival

A vote may be held to gauge interest in restoring one of the other servers.

The current donation ranks for players who donated to Lolnet will be honored in Creation Reborn. We hope to provide a similar experience and environment to what was on Lolnet, but there will be differences since this is a brand-new community with a slightly different set of staff members. The changes to staff is the inclusion of a new member, Gigabit101, who will be a systems admin for the servers and part of the Council. What is this “Council” you ask? As part of the new community, we will be changing the way the server is run at the higher end - instead of having a few top admins we’ll have the Council, a group of staff and owners who discuss server matters and come to a consensus for the benefit of the community. If you have any questions regarding the change, please don’t hesitate to ask, we’re happy to answer them.

https://creationreborn.net/

Last edited:

dezil_nz

Content Creator
Veteran
Donation Drive 2017
Donation Drive 2018
Minecraft Username
dezil_nz
I never wanted to see it end and I'm very glad that the team have pulled together to do something about it, i know i will be leaving the community in great hands and wish them all the best moving forward

Cheers Dez

anarki99nz

Administrator
Staff member
Paladin
Donation Drive 2017
Donation Drive 2018
Minecraft Username
anarki99nz
I also want to thank Cptwin and Dez for starting and maintaining this wonderful community. Our hope is continue and grow, while understanding our roots and working towards the future.

~Anarki

123zane321

User Assistant
Ascendant
Donation Drive 2017
Minecraft Username
123zane321
Well, I can honestly say I didn't see this coming. Not that I'm complaining, of course =)

One question: when you say you'll be using "the world from lolnet" for the packs you host, do you mean you'll simply be using the same packs, or will all our buildings and whatnot be carried over as well?

Bloo

Minecraft Username
Bloo
I'm greatly relieved to know that the Lolnet community will not come to a total end :)

Will the council be open to creating a server for Peace of Mind? Or any other modpacks that are more geared towards beginner modded players like me and my other friends? There are currently no Peace of Mind servers, and I find it very enjoyable in SP thus far!

xElementzx

Staff member
Administrator
Ascendant
Donation Drive 2017
Donation Drive 2018
Minecraft Username
xElementzx
Well, I can honestly say I didn't see this coming. Not that I'm complaining, of course =)

One question: when you say you'll be using "the world from lolnet" for the packs you host, do you mean you'll simply be using the same packs, or will all our buildings and whatnot be carried over as well?
Everything will be carried over

I'm greatly relieved to know that the Lolnet community will not come to a total end :)

Will the council be open to creating a server for Peace of Mind? Or any other modpacks that are more geared towards beginner modded players like me and my other friends? There are currently no Peace of Mind servers, and I find it very enjoyable in SP thus far!
Opening new packs will be something to look into in the future, just getting back after this is our main priority

zKiwi

Minecraft Username
zKiwi
Me and my friend will definitely be up for an ATM3 Remix server. Even though I didn't play long I wish everyone leaving the best in their future endeavors.

123zane321

User Assistant
Ascendant
Donation Drive 2017
Minecraft Username
123zane321
I'm relieved and excited!

Perhaps this is an excuse to dig up the old PC... revamp it.. and perhaps even start playing modded?
Could it be? JellyTipGamer actually playing modded? Only time will tell... ;)
JOIN US
WE HAVE COOKIES
AND ICECREAM

RustyMac

Minecraft Username
RustyMac
The staff here are absolutely fantastic, this has been the best large community I have been a part of for a very long time. It is so good to see it is able to continue. Well done to all of you!!!!!!!

Last edited:

yampertx

User Assistant
Staff member
Ascendant
Donation Drive 2018
Minecraft Username
yampertx
HEY all fantastic news
I was hanging in to the bitter end in DND as I decided I was sick of restarting on unreliable servers.
OMGGGGGGGGGGGG
If I understand correctly all I can say is yyyyyyyaaaaaaaaaaaayyyyyyyy
Thanks to all you guys who were working silently to bring us this fantastic news about a revamp restart.