AllTheMods Mekanism Reactor Controller Uncraftable

ftb_master

Minecraft Username
FTB_MAster
Hello everyone,

I just wanted to reach out and see if anyone had the same problem with crafting the Reactor Controller from Mekanism. I tried two out of the four possible recipes (the other two are simply just not feasible for me right now), but neither worked. Mekanism has also been a bit weird and occasionally a recipe, (especially energy cubes) do not like to allow themselves to be craftable on occasion. If this is a known problem, I was wondering if a mod could just take my recipe items from me and then just exchange me the controller for it, as I have spent several days getting the fuel set up, (the whole brine and lithium towers and such take a bit of time amongst other things), and I built the entire rest of the reactor essentially except for the controller.

-Thanks for your help,

-FTB_Master

dezil_nz

Content Creator
Veteran
Donation Drive 2018
Minecraft Username
dezil_nz
Have you tried crafting in single player?

dezil_nz

Content Creator
Veteran
Donation Drive 2018
Minecraft Username
dezil_nz
looks like the recipe is bugged in the pack

dezil_nz

Content Creator
Veteran
Donation Drive 2018
Minecraft Username
dezil_nz
have tried all 4 in single player creative non work, please report to the pack dev

ftb_master

Minecraft Username
FTB_MAster
I came to the same conclusion, an me pattern encoder would not even allow me to encode it

ftb_master

Minecraft Username
FTB_MAster
Ill contact the dev. Is there a way to just give you the items so you can spawn one in for me as it was intended to be allowed for? It could be a long while before the developer fixes it.

dezil_nz

Content Creator
Veteran
Donation Drive 2018
Minecraft Username
dezil_nz
while i understand the frustration of it not being available the short answer is no, assuming that this is just an error in the scripts once that is confirmed by the dev ill be happy to upload the fixed script file which can be done as soon as its available, start here https://github.com/AllTheMods/ATM-3/issues and make sure to check closed issues in case it has already been resolved just link what ever you find back here and ill sort once there is a fix having a quick look issues are being actively resolved so it should not take to long for a fix to become available

Cheers Dez

ftb_master

Minecraft Username
FTB_MAster
I spoke to the dev and he said that there was a bug with crafttweaker in 5.11.1, and as such several recipes are broken apparently. This issue was fixed in the newest version of the pack 5.11.2. Attached is the email I had with him as proof. Do you think we could update the pack to fix these recipes?

Attachments

dezil_nz

Content Creator
Veteran
Donation Drive 2018
Minecraft Username
dezil_nz
yup i can get it updated this week some time