[Actioned]player griefing and disrespecting me

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi madman30181 here

I loged onto lolnet to find my house had been griefed with signs all around it saying faggout and you have vigina swishing through you brain.

so i did /modreq <message> and thechosenone came and had a look and said it was done by TheObeseStalker.

i lost a fair bit of my items but thechosenone gave me some of my stuff back.

i feel TheObeseStalker has broken 2 id not more of the rules.

please tell me what you are gonna do thanks bye. :D

Re: player griefing and disrespecting me

and could i have some of my stuff back i had 1 3/4 of diamonds and more coal and some other stuff but that dosn't matter all i want is the diamonds
thx

Hi Madman,

Just to point out a few things. All of the area was rolled back by james137137. So It Is Unlikely You Are Still Missing Stuff. However if you still think you are missing it, please go to the chest that it is missing from and make a modreq. Also the player has been dealt with.

TheChosenOne

ok i am missing some stuff because i feell it wasn't just TheObeseStalker it was a more because when i tryed to break the wall around my home and it was protected by some not named TheObeseStalker thanks

but it dosn't matter about the diamonds all that im worried about is that the other people who greifed my home is still out there

Status
Not open for further replies.