[Accepted] UA Application for SilverRose13

Status
Not open for further replies.

SilverRose13

UserAssistant App for SilverRose13

Why do you want to become a UserAssistant?
Mainly to make it easier for me to continue helping others like I already. I haven’t needed a rank to help people but it would make it easier to do so in case a mod/UA isn’t on to do so.

Why do you believe you should be a UserAssistant?
I’m willing to ensure the rules are followed and help players when needed and assist in server events.

What can you contribute to Lolnet as a UserAssistant?
A willingness to help others and willingness to make sure the server is a fun place to play.

Previous Experience and Skills:
I have on both a vanilla and a modded server assisted the mods or was a mod and helped both creating things for the servers’ use as well as assisting players with issues.

What experience do you have with using plugins (Prism, CoreProtect, ReportRTS etc) as a moderating tool?
I have some WE experience for modded and vanilla servers.

What skills (outside of Minecraft) could you provide lolnet? How would these help the server?
Mild graphic and website design skills.

Examples of Contribution to the Server:
Assisted other players that have needed assistance, responding to questions and greeting new players whenever they’ve joined.

What is an example of a time you weren't so moderator like?
Had gotten into an argument over a disagreement with another player regarding what could be considered offensive.

About You:
EST-Eastern US, but I am generally on in the evening here, anywhere from 9 till 2-4 in the morning, though my days off I do tend to get on when I get time, anywhere as early as 12 or later.

The one idea I had had was the pixelmon addition, and since it was added I can’t think of anything else.

Do you own a microphone/headset? And have you used our Discord server before?
I have it and I am often on the discord server.

Is there anything else you would like to add?
Like I said, I don’t need a rank to help people and encourage rule following, I’ll do it anyway, it will just make it easier when it comes down to something only a UA or up can do and they’re not on/afk.

Status
Not open for further replies.