[Accepted]Plz unban plz

Status
Not open for further replies.

NovaModz

i know i was denied but i realy am sorry, i had only just started on the server and i was looking for a nice place to live away from everyone so like my friend showed me i went on my other profile and put on water walk to quickly run across the water , i haven't mined any blocks all the stuff i had was ethier found by me or from my friend, i realy want to be part of the new world 1.7 and i truly am sorry for using the water thing and didn't have a chance to explain or anything cuz i was banned instantly,

i am truly sorry and iv read all the rules for this server again and i want to be part of this server again because its such a good server, if i get unbanned i will vote and be a positive member and do everything i can to make it up to you mods, thank you

NovaModz

another thing i want to say is that iv seen other people who have used a hacked client and get unbanned and they done worse than me, im not using that as an excuse cause i know iv done wrong and i want to make up for it

Re: Plz unban plz

Hey there NovaModz,

I can see you are really desperate to come back to the server, which makes me believe that you may not use the hacks again. I have decided to reduce your perm ban to temp ban of two weeks. However if you are caught hacking or doing anything against the rules again, you will be perm banned.

Appeal Accepted; Thread Locked

Status
Not open for further replies.