[Accepted] My Ban for Hacked Client

Status
Not open for further replies.

curranfischer

For whom it may concern I am very sorry to have been banned from this server. I really enjoy playing on it and have been a member since last year with out doing anything incriminating. As for my ban, yes I did indeed have a mod installed (Xray mod) but this wasn't intended to be used on your server, I play on a private server with a few friends, we do PVP, and I installed Xray to give me an edge on them while sneaking. This was still a cheat but not meant to harm you or the integrity of your server. Yesterday, I forgot to switch my client to my vanilla game before logging in. and in a moment of blind daft foolishness I used the mod to help mine some ores. I have since then uninstalled the mod and have been mentally kicking myself ever since. I would ask you to perhaps lighten my sentence. But as the management of this server I would understand if you do not. Even if I am not forgiven I still think very highly of your server and will continue to reccomend it to friends who are interested.
Thank you for your time and consideration
Curran Fischer

ID_ied

Veteran
Veteran
Re: My Ban for Hacked Client

Appeal accepted, be aware this is under the condition you remove & don't use a hacked client again or advantageous client mods again.

Status
Not open for further replies.