[Accepted]Hello

Status
Not open for further replies.

drachennzz

Minecraft Username
drachennzz
Re: Hello

the reason it was set so high is that he dosnt have perms for permban or ip ban which is generally what happens when you bypass. leave it at that or make another appeal based on real reasons on original account.

actual ban time may be reduced based on length of first ban served and your willingness to come back and play a pleasant part of the lolnet society.

-Thread will remain open for 48 hours pending a reply or snrmod+ input-

Drac.

Just like to note that I'm pretty sure Chosen said that this player could stay considering the amount of time banned. Not 100% sure but i do remember seeing this on the server

drachennzz

Minecraft Username
drachennzz

will talk to chosen unless someone gets to him first
thanks dill

Thread will stay open pending

dezil_nz

Content Creator
Veteran
Donation Drive 2018
Minecraft Username
dezil_nz

Can a mod please post facts on this thread I asume player has bypassed a ban on this new account.

Need to know the details please

And don't bother chosen he is away

Cheers Dez

drachennzz

Minecraft Username
drachennzz

On investigation dills comment is true player monstereye has been unbanned and we will put systems in place to prevent this sort of thing happening again

I apologise for any inconvenience caused and let us know if you have any further problems getting in.

JohnnyEC

Minecraft Username
JohnnyEC
I banned you for 2 years because like drach said, I don't have perms for PermBan or IP Ban. Since you're already accepted, I do apologize for the ban as I was unaware of chosen letting you back in the server and thinking you were bypassing.

~J

Status
Not open for further replies.