Username: scarecrow1234
Main server you play on: factions

---About the Punishment---

Punishment issued: Banned
Length of punishment: permanent
Reason given in database: Hacked client

---Your Appeal---

What you dispute: im disputing my ban related to a hacked client
Why do you dispute this/evidence:i am disputing because i was not using a hacked client i was just playing how i have been playing since i owned mine craft in 1.8 beta i am playing in the exact same style as always and i understand why you would ban someone for a hacked client but i was not using one i dont like them and they ruin the fun for other players especially when they do things like mining all the diamonds or destroying your base in factions and in all honestly i just really want to get back to playing and building my base if possible i would like to talk to one of the admins on Skype or a team chat as i have already donated $20 for a rank and since im relatively broke most of the time i decided to splurge a bit and buy myself something nice which i can now not use at all.

Additional details/comments: i really enjoy this server and will honestly do anything in order to be unbanned so i can continue playing because i really cant afford to lose the $20 i spent to buy a donor position

dezil_nz

Content Creator
Veteran
Donation Drive 2018
Minecraft Username
dezil_nz
Re: Ban appeal

can you explain why you went from diamond vein to diamond vein directly while you were being observed?

scarecrow1234

LIke i have said before i have spent many years playing minecraft and its just the way i mine and some days im incredibly unlucky and others im very lucky i just randomly mine and hope to find ****(word censored) i dont go in any set directions if i feel like going left i go left because after playing for many years i worked out diamonds are random so in order to find them just be random yourself and it will work to your benefit. at the same time i use a method of finding lava pockets via sound as statistically diamonds are normally near lava pockets im also looking for lava so i can mine it all up and make an obsidian box to store my base in. i fully understand how this could look odd and i really wish i could get you or any of the other admins to understand that i really hate hacking and would rather just play as i have in the past even though on previous servers it has caused me issues but i would rather stick to this method as for meit produces the best results i mean if i were to be hacking would i not also go for emeralds which are far rarer and i have only ever fond one emerald. all ii wish is to return to the server and play as i previously did and most likely donate more as this is the most fun ive had since i was an admin on a factions server 2 years ago which since went under and nothing has compared to that except for lolnet since then so i really do want to continue playing on lolnet and expanding my base and just having fun with a great group of people on a server that is in my home country. if there is anything else that i can do to rectify this situation like for instance mining a different way or or being checked up on occasionally as to prove my innocence or perhaps even donating to the server further that would be great

Regards scarecrow1234

scarecrow1234

Hey there guys I would really love to come back to the server and continue playing and if there is anything and I mean anything I can do to make that happen just tell me :) thanks scarecrow1234

ID_ied

Veteran
Veteran

Your appeal has been accepted after consideration, however due to the nature of your offence and your appeal the factions server ban will stand.

Status
Not open for further replies.